Davin News Server

From: Lil-man-ball <suck@ra.mentos>
Newsgroups: aus.politics,can.politics,nz.politics
Subject: Re: OT: Down the gurgler earth goes - micronova style
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 09:32:27 -0600

On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 21:54:35 -0700
Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

> On 2024-04-15 21:01, Lil-man-ball wrote:
> > On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 15:49:55 -0700
> > Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Yes, doofus.
> >>
> >> You know how to copy and paste!
> >
> > Loving the exposure you generate for me too!
>
> And admitting you're just a troll...
>
> ...to tedious to bother with.

Yet "bother with", deny, deflect, obfuscate, semantically evade, and
every other troll/disinformation shill strategy you have eagerly done.

Pot/kettle/troll/shill...you check all the boxes.

But thanks for making such a childishly intransigent spectacle of
yourself in the process that my data, observations and theses on
the CO2 driven climate change hoax and the weakening magnetosphere
garnered extra eyeballs.

By making a fool of yourself you've simultaneously made an expert out of
me, and in short order too.

Talk about "being over target" - or maybe that was your plan all along,
it's always hard to tell with play actors and shills.

Regardless, mission accomplished!

Here's the collapsing magnetosphere proofs again, just because they
make you fume:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth%27s_magnetic_field#/media/File:Geomagnetic_axial_dipole_strength.svg

Here's the other 250 year run chart, it's even worse!

https://twitter.com/CPoppino/status/1776384293268590834/photo/1

And:

https://www.universetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Earth-dipole-moment.jpg

Now we're seeing a 9,000 year run!

Mercy!

This is what happens when the planet regularly loses it's "sun shade".
And the best/worst is yet to come - enjoy!

;-)))))