Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Never Expected Stupid To Get It, Anyway
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 11:35:38 -0700

On 2024-04-16 09:39, Lil-man-ball wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 09:10:01 -0700 Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2024-04-16 08:41, Lil-man-ball wrote:

>>> Wrongo, dick doctor, now learn up before you make an arse of
>>> yourself again:
>>>

>>> https://ia803200.us.archive.org/11/items/mdocs/Books/The%20Next%20End%20of%20the%20World%20-%20The%20Rebirth%20of%20Catastrophism%20by%20Ben%20Davidson%20%282021%29.pdf
>>>

>> Literally NONE of what follows applies to our sun.
>
> That's a really stupid denial, even for you.
>

>> Micronovae are a phenomenon of white dwarf stars in a binary
>> system with a companion star.
>
> Of which many scientists believe we coexist with...just so you
> know...

Ummmmmmmm...no.

Even if we did have one, it's not nearly close enough for our sun...

...(which isn't a white dwarf, remember)...

...for our sun to be pulling material from it.

> https://www.sciencealert.com/our-sun-could-have-been-born-with-a-twin-called-nemesis
>
>  A recent model on how stars are formed adds weight to the hypothesis
> that most – if not all – stars are born in a litter with at least one
> sibling.

A model that suggests "most" stars are born with a "litter of siblings
is no proof that ours ever did have a companion star.

'This recent study, which involved an examination of WISE data covering
the entire sky in infrared light, found no object the size of Saturn or
larger exists out to a distance of 10,000 astronomical units (au), and
no object larger than Jupiter exists out to 26,000 au. One astronomical
unit equals 93 million miles. Earth is 1 au, and Pluto about 40 au, from
the sun.'

<https://www.nasa.gov/news-release/nasas-wise-survey-finds-thousands-of-new-stars-but-no-planet-x/>

Binary star systems exist from a few AU to a few hundred AU, doofus.