Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics
Subject: Re: A Nu(land) Ukrassian Cownterfencive is in the Werk!
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 11:49:45 -0700

On 2024-04-10 09:44, Phil Hendry's Chop shop wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 12:20:32 -0400 Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

Is gonna be enabled by Majic WunderWaffen made here

>>> Never have an answer for why Nixon saddled us with Russkies in
>>> our space program and Chicoms in our supply chain?
>>
>> What "Russkies" were in the US space program during or immediately
>> after Nixon's administrtion?
>
> Are you THAT thick?
>
> Seriously???
>
> https://www.nasa.gov/apollo-soyuz-test-project/
>
> The joint U.S.-USSR crew for the Apollo Soyuz Test Project.
> Astronaut Thomas P. Stafford (standing on left), commander of the
> American crew; Cosmonaut Aleksey A. Leonov (standing on right),
> commander of the Soviet crew; Astronaut Donald K. Slayton (seated on
> left), docking module pilot of the American crew; Astronaut Vance D.
> Brand (seated in center), command module pilot of the American crew;
> and Cosmonaut Valeriy N. Kubasov (seated on right), engineer on the
> Soviet crew.
>
> https://www.nasa.gov/history/astp/overview.html
>
> On 17 July 1975, Thomas Stafford of the United States shook hands
> with Alexei Leonov of the Soviet Union in the docking ring of joined
> Apollo and Soyuz spacecraft. Thus ended five years of work and
> planning for the first joint space mission by the United States and
> the Soviet Union. Up until 1969, the U.S. and Soviet Union had been
> engaged in a race in space.

So precisely ONE joint mission.

And you haven't pointed to a single "Russkie" who was actually in NASA.

> https://www.space.com/nasa-russia-astronaut-launches-iss-2025
>
> NASA and Russia have agreed to keep launching American astronauts and
> Russian cosmonauts on each other's spacecraft, media reports
> suggest.
>
> Roscosmos announced both it and NASA will continue the International
> Space Station launches with each other's crew members through at
> least 2025, "to maintain the reliability of the ISS as a whole,"
> according to multiple reports including the Moscow Times.
>
> A NASA spokesperson confirmed the agreement in an email to Space.com.
> "NASA and Roscosmos have amended the integrated crew agreement to
> allow for a second set of integrated crew missions in 2024 and one
> set of integrated crew missions in 2025," the spokesperson wrote.
> "For continued safe operations of the space station, the integrated
> crew agreement helps ensure that each crewed spacecraft docked to the
> station includes an integrated crew with trained crew members in both
> the Russian and U.S. Operating Segment systems."

Yup.

It is the INTERNATIONAL Space Station.

>>> Hint - it's been done before: Operation Paperclip
>>
>> What happened in Operation Paperclip that frightened you so much?
>
> You like Nazi rocketeers replacing Robert Goddard?
>

> How revealing!

Goddard died in 1945.

Germany had a lot of rocket scientists, and gathering them up to prevent
the USSR from getting them just made good sense.

>>> America has been infiltrated and overrun by our "frenemies".
>>>
>>> Period.
>>>
>>> You should know this, even if you're too insipid, complicit,
>>> and cowed to admit as much.
>>>
>>> Trust me, your time in HELL for eternity is nigh.
>>
>> Oh, you're a religious nut, too!
>
> Which "religion" do you decry here, secular fuckwit?

All of them.

They are fairy tales created by primitive humans to explain a world they
didn't have the tools to undertand.

>> Tell me: do you believe the earth is flat as well?
>>

>> :-)
>

> Tell me, whose agency payroll are you on, traitor?

I have to be on a payroll to know the earth isn't flat, doofus?