Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: LOL... Bi-Polar Baker Thinks NO ONE Has EVER Lied Under Oath
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 11:57:16 -0700

On 2024-04-10 16:35, pothead wrote:
>>> Whatever Trump is or isn't I truly believe that he loves this country and does want to make America
>>> the most powerful, successful nation on earth. It's very difficult to fake that kind of emotion and
>>> if indeed it is all a sham then he deserves an Academy Award because he is one hell of a good actor.
>>
>> Trump loves nothing but himself.
>
> Trump is a narcissist no debating that.
>

>> Not his country...
>
> Yet his years in office benefited the US. Unlike Biden who has done everything he can to destroy
> the US.

There is literally nothing that Trump did that hasn't been done better
under Biden's administration.

>> ...not his wives...
>
> You will have to ask him about that.
> Ever see the photo with a young Joe Biden with an even younger Jill Biden

How is that even remotely relevant.

>> ...not even his children.
>
> I don't see Trump's family marrying their babysitter or the wife of another dead family member.

Jill Biden (neé Jacobs) wasn't Biden's baby sitter. They met when Jill
was in her 20s.

> I also don't see Trump taking showers with his teen kids.

And you have no evidence that Biden did either, even if you assume that
the PDF that's been promulgated online (by people convicted of fraud) is
true in every respect. It doesn't it says nothing about WHEN this
showering was supposed to have happened.

> That's Joe Biden for ya.

That's deflection for ya.