Davin News Server

From: Sharx335 <sharx35@telus.net>
Newsgroups: alt.security.terrorism,calgary.general,can.politics,edm.general,van.general
Subject: Re: New Canadian Flag
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 12:57:38 -0600

On 2024-04-16 11:43 a.m., Lil-man-ball wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 11:08:03 -0600
> Sharx335 <sharx35@telus.net> wrote:
>
>> On 2024-04-16 9:16 a.m., The Doctor wrote:

>>> Nope! weak evidence from Bush jr and Powell!

>> If you say so.
>
> He plays it so, the commie functionary scumbag.

I'm 78 and Turdeau has to be the worst PM in my memory. Many of his
supporters are the SAME ILK who tore down statues of Queen Victoria,
former PM John A. Macdonald, etc.. ANd were never prosecuted for their
destruction. Just like how the hate-filled pro-Palestine anti-Israel
mobs have seldom be charged with any offenses.