Davin News Server

From: R Kym Horsell <kymhorsell@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: This Is Weird, But I'll Go With It Until I Can Reset The Free Fridays for Faggots Filter
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 07:25:24 -0000 (UTC)

In alt.global-warming Serial Dimwit <dimwit@whitebread.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 13:23:55 -0000 (UTC),  R Kym Horsell says...
>
>> If there's anything that shows AGW is hapening its that the lower
>> atm is warming and the upper atm is (consequently) cooling.
>> Antarctica unlike most continents is mostly above 1000m and
>> 50% above 2000m and 25% above 4000m. That means most of it hangs around
>> in the part of the atm that is subject to cooling.
>
> I'm so glad you said that, Mr. I'm-Not-a-Climatologist, But-I-Know-Those-Who
> Are-And-Know-What-They're-Talking-About

I only know how to analyze data.
Best ranking on kaggle was #189th out of 2 million scientists then
registered.

kaggle.com/kymhorsell1

Kinda characteristic that dimwits cain figga that out.

--
[Peeple dat cain lern nebba lern they prollim solbin stinks!]

Dunning-Kruger Effect: Ignorance and Overconfidence Affect Intuitive Thinking,
New Study Says
The Debrief, 13 Apr 2021
In a newly published study, researchers say the Dunning-Kruger Effect
can cause low-performers to overestimate their judgments during the
intuitive decision-making process.
According to the study published in the journal Frontiers in
Psychology on April 8, 2021, researchers found that persons with the
highest number of errors demonstrated the highest degree of
miscalibration, or overconfidence, in their actual performance on the
cognitive reflection test.