Davin News Server

From: JTEM <jtem01@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Y'all Keep Sharp Objects Away From Unum - Don't Worry Bi-Polar
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 17:19:21 -0400

  Alan wrote:

> Ah, the classic conspiracy nutcase argument:

"Who killed the electric car."

Google it, you classic conspiracy nutcase.

Lithium alters the human brain. Yes, there are already
trace amounts in our food and water. There's trace
amounts of arsenic & cyanide but I don't see you
advocating for their dispersal across our landscape,
bitch.

Lithium "Quiets" the brain. It chemically lobotomizes
you. Studies show that even tiny amounts in elevation
of lithium has a MEASURABLE impact on human populations.
What they did was study violent crime and suicide
statistic, showing that there was a decrease where
lithium was naturally elevated in the water supply. Still
not large amounts though...

Lithium is water soluble, you twat. It's going to
dissolve into the water, leach into the water and food
supply. We already have significantly stricter controls
on mercury -- especially use, which is HIGHLY restricted
-- yet it's ALREADY a problem, leaching out of landfills.

These are facts, what you ass licking Klimate Kooks can't
deal with.

--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5