Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: "Borrowed Time" As We Shatter questionable Temperature Records: "Experts" model with 200 years of data
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 00:54:32 -0500

On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 23:37:22 -0500,  Unum says...

> On 4/17/2024 10:51 AM, Lil-man-ball wrote:
> > On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 10:20:45 -0500
> > Unum <noneof@yourbusiness.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Has absolutely nothing to do with the human-induced global warming
> >> taking place right now.
> >
> > No such is occurring nor has it ever occurred.
>
> Obvious lie.
>
> > http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/sci_tech/2000/climate_change/1023334.stm
>
> Why should anyone care what that nutjob thought about global warming?

Tell us, basement-dweller... why should we believe ANYTHING you post, from the
likes of Slate and all the other commie rags, instead of a Phd.'d professor?

William M Gray: The author is a professor of atmospheric science at Colorado
where he is an expert in tropical meteorology.

What are YOU an expert in, again?

Decorating a basement with milk crates and discarded plywood?

=====

April:

Another Three Avalanche Deaths In The Alps

Indian State Suffers Coldest April Day On Record

The Arctic Was Warmer In The 1920s

Today's Arctic Sea Ice Extent Matches 1996

Snow Remains In Northern India

Germany Regrets Disbanding Nuclear Plants, It Was A "Mistake"

Yukon Snowpack Breaks Records

Early Snows Hit Australia's Ski Fields

It's Still Snowing On Kilimanjaro... Al Gore Was Wrong (as usual)

Alyeska Exceeds 700 Inches

Rare April Snow Hits Boise

Montreal's Snowiest April Since 2010

Clearing Crews Reach Baralacha

Antarctica At -75.8C (-104.4F)

Alta Posts Rare Back-To-Back 600+ Inch Winters

Indian Army Rescues 80 Trapped By Spring Snowfall

Remarkable Antarctic Sea Ice Recovery

April Nor'Easter Drops Feet Of Snow

600,000 Lose Power As 'Spring' Storm Batters Quebec

Avalanche Hits Helicopter In The Alps, Killing 3

Scandinavia Breaks Historic Low Temperature Stretch

New Zealand's Record-Cold March

Rare April Snow To Dust Bay Area Peaks

More Snow For The Midwest/Northeast

Scandinavia Extends Spell Of Historic April Cold, As Europe's Mountain Snow
Breaks Records

Sweden Sets Coldest April Temperature

Swiss Avalanche Kills 3

Utah Snowpack At 132%, California Defies The 'Experts'

Anchorage Only 6.3" Away From All-Time Record

Colder-Than-Average March At Vostok

Antarctica Dips Below -100F

"Significant Spring Snowstorm" Takes Aim At Canada/Northern US

April Snow Builds Across Europe's Higher Elevations