Davin News Server

From: R Kym Horsell <kymhorsell@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Even IF CO2 Warmed As YOU Say It Does, Can Our Whopping 3% Contribution DO The Warming? - No.
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 17:06:17 -0000 (UTC)

In alt.global-warming Lil-man-ball <suck@ra.mentos> wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 16:07:22 -0000 (UTC)
> R Kym Horsell <kymhorsell@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> In alt.global-warming Serial Dimwit <dimwit@whitebread.org> wrote:
>> > New paper on the actual physics of the "GHGs", CO2, CH4, and NO2
>> > determine that
>>
>> "If" the atm kept the warmth in and made the earth more habitable
>> at this distance from the sun than the moon is....
>> that would make you the biggest ignoramus since Adam, right?
>>

> Urologist science is not atmospheric science.

LOL. You cant even google.

I'm 2 generations before that guy although he is a relative and
was according to mummy named after me.

At one point there were 350,000 references to me on the internet.
About 50K more than some guy called President Obama.
Google in their infinite wisdom decided that was too many for
any one person so they were all cut down so now you have to figure
out who I am from wayback sites.

Kinda knocks the stuffing out of you gutless anonymous trolls, right?