Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Can't Refute a Fucking Thing, So Bi-Polar Ski Bunny Attacks Those Who Know A Shit-Ton More Than Him and Billions of Others
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 12:24:28 -0500

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 10:09:03 -0700,  Alan says...

> On 2024-04-19 05:10, AlleyCat wrote:
> >
> > New paper on the actual physics of the "GHGs", CO2, CH4, and NO2 determine that
> > any plausible increase in these gases will "In all cases be too small to
> > measure". - Dr. Patrick Moore
> >
> > Ditto ... and this is why you will never see a report on how much "man-made"
> > CO2 warmed the earth last year, or any year, because it is so tiny that it is
> > not tangible. - John Shewchuck - Meteorologist
>
> So claim to authors who have exactly zero academic background in the field.

They aren't THE "authors", stupid. In this case, they're simply messengers, but
then, that's all ski bunny has... attacking messengers, since he has ZERO
refutations to the paper(s).

Besides... both Moore and Shewchuck know more about climate and weather, than
you know about everything you THINK you know.

You are a nobody.

They're somebodies.

You think DOCTOR Patrick Moore and Shewchuck haven't done what it takes to know
more than Michael Mann?

I bet you that's about all they do is learn what's going on in the atmosphere.
Climatologists aren't any more learned than Meteorologists, if that
meteorologist has studied everything the climatologist has.

A climatology "degree" means what... exactly? Do you know? How much different
is it than meteorology?

You don't know, so don't EVEN try, SKI BUNNY.

=====

Even IF CO2 Warmed As YOU Say It Does, Can Our Whopping 3% Contribution DO The
Warming? - No.

New paper on the actual physics of the "GHGs", CO2, CH4, and NO2 determine that
any plausible increase in these gases will "In all cases be too small to
measure". - Dr. Patrick Moore

Ditto ... and this is why you will never see a report on how much "man-made"
CO2 warmed the earth last year, or any year, because it is so tiny that it is
not tangible. - John Shewchuck - Meteorologist

=====

Reliable Physics Demand Revision of The IPCC Global Warming Potentials
Environmental Science
https://doi.org/10.29169/1927-5129.2024.20.05
Published 2024-04-15

H. Douglas Lightfoot+ Gerald Rater+

Abstract

The Global Warming Potentials (GWP) of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate
Change (IPCC) in Table 2.14 of the Fourth Assessment Report (AR4) show the
increase in warming by methane (CH4) and nitrous oxide (N2O) is 21 and 310
times respectively that of CO2. There has been wide acceptance of these values
since publishing in 2007. Nevertheless, they are inaccurate. This study uses
accurate methods to calculate the impacts of CO2, CH4, and N2O on the warming
of the atmosphere. For example, this quantitative analysis from reliable
physics shows the contribution of CO2 to warming at Amsterdam is 0.0083oC out
of a difference of 26oC. The warming effect of CH4 on the Earth's atmosphere is
0.408% of that of CO2, and the warming by N2O is 0.085% of that of CO2. Thus,
the warming effects of CO2, CH4, and N2O are too small to measure. The
invalidity of the methane and nitrous oxide values indicates the GWPs of the
remaining approximately sixty chemicals in the Table 2.14 list are also
invalid. A recommendation is that the IPCC consider revising or retracting the
GWP values in Table 2.14.
PDF
Suppl-1
Suppl-2