Davin News Server

From: R Kym Horsell <kymhorsell@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Even IF CO2 Warmed As YOU Say It Does, Can Our Whopping 3% Contribution DO The Warming? - No.
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 19:06:53 -0000 (UTC)

In alt.global-warming Lil-man-ball <suck@ra.mentos> wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 17:06:17 -0000 (UTC)
> R Kym Horsell <kymhorsell@gmail.com> wrote:
>> In alt.global-warming Lil-man-ball <suck@ra.mentos> wrote:

>> > Urologist science is not atmospheric science.
>> LOL. You cant even google.
>> I'm 2 generations before
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/sci_tech/2000/climate_change/1023334.stm
> Are we, the fossil-fuel-burning public, partially responsible for this recent warming trend? Almost assuredly not.

The rule is if you think 2 names are the same when they are 30% different
then you are not qualifked to be asking questions about anything.

You obviously have good reason to be anonymous.

--
Dunning & Kruger & others concluded that the root cause is that, in
contrast to high performers, "poor performers do not learn from