Davin News Server

From: R Kym Horsell <kymhorsell@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Even IF CO2 Warmed As YOU Say It Does, Can Our Whopping 3% Contribution DO The Warming? - No.
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 19:26:19 -0000 (UTC)

In alt.global-warming Lil-man-ball <suck@ra.mentos> wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 17:06:17 -0000 (UTC)
> R Kym Horsell <kymhorsell@gmail.com> wrote:
>> At one point there were 350,000 references to me on the internet.
> Most famous peehole stretcher evah!

As I said you have someone else.
Wrong state.
Wrong age.
Wrong name.

ObShaggyDog:
I lived in the US in the 90s woirking on a degree or other.
During my stay somehow the USMC thought I was on their payroll.
At some point I started getting in my letterbox official letters
telling me to report for duty and prepare to ship out for Iraq.
I contacted the relevant office by phone and mail and had difficulty
convincing them that some guy Russel Thorsell was not me.
I sent a certified copy of my passport but they still thought I
was trying to pull a fast one because everyone else did.
EVENTUALLY I worked my way up through the food chain to someone qualified
to tell the difference between me and the other guy.

Just asking. Do you still work for the Marines in their Vestal office
or did you finally get the sack?

--
[P]eople who are incompetent not only have an inflated sense of their
own competence, but are also incapable of even recognizing competence.