Davin News Server

From: R Kym Horsell <kymhorsell@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Even IF CO2 Warmed As YOU Say It Does, Can Our Whopping 3% Contribution DO The Warming? - No.
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:03:07 -0000 (UTC)

In alt.global-warming Lil-man-ball <suck@ra.mentos> wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 19:26:19 -0000 (UTC)
> R Kym Horsell <kymhorsell@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Do you still work for the Marines in their Vestal office
>> or did you finally get the sack?
>
> Oooohhh...you did not sink my battleship, peehole stretcher.

As I said -- you have the wrong name.

I know you cain gets it which is why you are the IQ90 deadender you
so obviosuly are.

This is me: <kaggle.com/kymhorsell1>

You'll notice this has nothing to do with some much younger
guy living in another state doing a totally different thing.

I also have a linkedin page somewhere where the NY thing is mentioned,
the same city is mentioned, the kaggle thing is mentioned, and
the name is actually spelled right.

But I assume at this point neither you nor anyone you know can
figure that out.

--
Q: Somebody just posted that Roman Polanski directed Star Wars.  What
should I do?