Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: It's Just A Matter of Time Before Your Tyrannies Are Left Out Completely
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 08:52:38 -0500

Several girls staged a "step out" protest and refused to compete Thursday in
Bridgeport, West Virginia, at a middle school girl's track and field event due
to the participation of a transgender athlete.

When will you fake feminists stop backing trannies?

=====

W. Va. Girls Refuse to Compete Against Trans Athlete

By Jim Morley|Friday, 19 April 2024 04:22 PM EDT

Several girls staged a "step out" protest and refused to compete Thursday in
Bridgeport, West Virginia, at a middle school girl's track and field event due
to the participation of a transgender athlete.

The protest at Bridgeport Middle School came just days after a federal appeals
court ruled in favor of a transgender teenager who sued West Virginia over the
state's law barring biological boys from competing in girls' sports. A video
posted on X shows five girls watching the athlete in question participating in
the shot put competition.

Several members of the Lincoln Middle School track and field team "stepped in"
when their name was called and then "stepped out" without throwing the shot to
protest the event.

Women's sports advocate Riley Gaines posted her support of the girls saying,
"It's a sad day when 13-14yr old girls have to be the adults in the room, but I
couldn't be more inspired by and proud of these girls. Enough is enough. Tide
is turning."

On Tuesday, the Fourth Circuit Court ruled 2-1 in favor of Becky Pepper-
Jackson, 13, who was represented by Joshua Block, an attorney for the American
Civil Liberties Union.

"This is a tremendous victory for our client, transgender West Virginians, and
the freedom of all youth to play as who they are," Block said in a statement.
"It also continues a string of federal courts ruling against bans on the
participation of transgender athletes and in favor of their equal participation
as the gender they know themselves to be. This case is fundamentally about the
equality of transgender youth in our schools and our communities and we're
thankful the Fourth Circuit agreed."

According to one of the girls who protested, the transgender athlete won the
shot put event during the Championships, Outkick reported.