Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: LOL - Fan Willis Prosecutors Warned They Could Face Jail Over Courtroom Behavior
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 08:52:47 -0500

Fan Willis Prosecutors Warned They Could Face Jail Over Courtroom Behavior

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis was warned this week that
prosecutors in her office could face disciplinary actions, including jail time,
over their courtroom behavior in the trial involving rapper Young Thug.

Newsweek reported that on Wednesday, Judge Ural Glanville, who presides over
the case, warned some prosecutors from Willis's office, saying, "None of you
would do this if you were in the United States District Court, none of you."

"My colleagues in federal court would probably jail most of you, and for those
who have practiced in federal court, this is not the way it goes," Glanville
said. "From the state's perspective as well as the defense perspective,
everything's filed in advance. So, why should you do anything less in this
courtroom?"

Glanville's warning followed a tense courtroom exchange between the judge and
Assistant District Attorney Adriane Love during the trial. Glanville sided with
the defense, ruling that certain evidence the prosecution sought to introduce
would be excluded.

"Why didn't we file this stuff months ago and let's wind it out and air it out
at that point in time," Glanville told the defense before asking Love about the
matter.

Love serves as the lead prosecutor in the RICO case against Jeffrey Williams,
also known as Young Thug and 27 other defendants. The indictment, announced by
Willis in May 2022, alleges Williams is the kingpin of Young Slime Life (YSL),
an Atlanta-based street gang linked to the Bloods gang.

During the trial on Wednesday, Love engaged in an angry outburst over the
judge's ruling to exclude some evidence. The two were exchanging words in loud
voices when Glanville said, "Have a seat, madam. Have a seat. You better
exclude that, and next time, make sure you're prepared."

Love said that the evidence was "not inadmissible," which led Glanville to
scold Love and tell her that she should have filed it sooner.

"Oh, it's going to be inadmissible right now," Glanville replied. "I am not
going to have any more discussion about this, madam."

In response, Love shouted, "Judge, we talked to them this morning about that!
And attempted ... I talked to them earlier this week."

Glanville cut her off though, saying, "I'm not punishing anybody ... But prior
preparation prevents poor performance."

"We prepared, judge! That's why I sent them what I sent them last week! A whole
week and a half ago! Two weeks, your honor!" Love yelled before Glanville told
her the jury was coming into the room.

WATCH:

Separately, Willis faced allegations of having an "improper" relationship with
the special counsel she employed to bring charges against Trump, Nathan Wade.
Additionally, she was charged with profiting from Wade's employment in her
office. Wade and Willis refuted the accusations.

Wade left the case, enabling Willis to continue working on it.

Love is the chief prosecutor in the Atlanta-based hip-hop artist Young Thug's
trial. Young Thug's real name is Jeffrey Lamar Williams.

Williams and six other individuals face charges related to their involvement in
a violent street gang. He faces allegations of drug and firearm offenses in
addition to racketeering conspiracy.

Meanwhile, Willis' office is facing another scandal.

Recently, text messages were produced in court during the Young Thug trial that
reveals an investigator working for Willis's office made inappropriate advances
on a witness while working on a case. While questioning a female witness
identified as A. Bennett on the stand, an attorney for Williams asked about
messages that the witness received from a county investigator named Hamilton.

Among the text messages was one from Hamilton that read: "Hit me up if you're
bored later. We're not gonna talk shop." Asked what it was the investigator
wanted to talk to her about, Bennett told attorney Keith Adams that Hamilton
wanted to discuss going out on "a date" with her.

THIS is Joe Biden when not on drugs or stimulants and acts like himself:

https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/S/p/u/y/Spuyq.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xPhZcMYekKs?feature=share

https://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g?t=27

https://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g?t=36

https://youtu.be/hiDRFTVH0rY?t=20

https://youtu.be/KuhR-Nqv6Wg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5JF7PupC58andpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gsMTe0Nr4Yandpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBUgHkbtm9Iandpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

=====

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats' best: Old-Rich-White-
Religious Freak, Joe Biden

Or As Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Would Say: "Labadies and
Gntlmn... I gve yu the Dmcrts' bst."

=====

Truinnerashuvvaduprezure!

https://i.imgur.com/vtb7SuM.mp4

https://youtu.be/Slm5bvO-_5I

=====

Joe Bidden Completely Forgets What He's Talking About In Excruciating Press
Conference
https://youtu.be/SdfvIvYPPRo?t=32

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder
https://youtu.be/Uj0ccJgJsPA

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech
https://youtu.be/0xwoaagXFyU

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'
https://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxxAyHgBiNU

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
https://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
https://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYch-1fRhiE

Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg4OUk0qyWM