Davin News Server

From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Joe Biden's America - boys beat up little girls
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 20:46:45 -0400

"A young Pennsylvania school girl is being praised for speaking out
about a transgender bully who’d assaulted her schoolmate last week.

The unnamed Pennbrook Middle School girl appeared at a school board
hearing Thursday, a day after the assault, and told her side of the
story.

According to her, she and other students tried for days to warn school
officials about the “transgender girl” bully, Mel, and his hit list,
but nobody listened, including their guidance counselor.

“So Wednesday morning I went to the guidance counselor and told her,
since I was second on the hit list, knowing that there something was
going to happen. Because there was a girl he was targeting every day
at lunch,” the girl began.

“And they would go to the counselor and tell them everyday that this
was going to happen. And Wednesday I went with two others, and each of
us filled out a whole paper full of what’s going to happen and why
it’s going to happen,” she added.

But they did nothing again, and then later that morning the young,
unnamed girl received a horrifying warning.

“And then I went to class, and I was told ‘watch your back — he is
going to come for you and this other girl at lunch,'” she recalled.

But when the girl informed her teacher about the threat, the teacher
shrugged it off, telling her to not worry about it."

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/04/21/girl-says-she-warned-teacher-about-transgender-bully-before-friend-was-pummeled-was-told-dont-worry-1454112/

Shortly thereafter the girls blood was everywhere....
You proud of yourselves libs?