Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Democrat Insurrectionists At It Again
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 12:22:51 -0500

On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 08:46:47 -0700, Alan says...

> > Weird how no protest is an insurrection to you..
> >
> > ...except one.
>
> Because insurrection has a specific meaning, loser.

Yes, and MANY of the "protests" I've listed HAVE that "specific meaning".

NO ONE took anything over on Jan. 6th. They simply trespassed and got murdered
and sent to jail for their protests, while barely anyone who committed crimes
short of murder walked... Scot-free.

Fuck the language of who committed actual "insurrection". The punishment was
NOT meted out equitably.

Laws for me but not for thee?

THIS is an insurrection:

My Terrifying Five-Day Stay Inside Seattle's Cop-Free CHAZ

By Andy Ngo

SEATTLE - On June 8, Seattle police frantically loaded what they could from the
East Precinct into trucks and cars. Within hours, they boarded up and abandoned
the station. That night, left-wing protesters from Black Lives Matter and
Antifa declared ownership of the six-block neighborhood in the middle of the
Pacific Northwest's largest city. They named their new territory the "Capitol
Hill Autonomous Zone," or CHAZ. No laws or rules applied here except for one:
"No cops allowed."

During five undercover days and nights in the zone, I witnessed a continuing
experiment in anarchy, chaos and brute-force criminality. In order to avoid
being exposed as a journalist - several reporters have been barred or expelled
- I slept and showered outside the zone. (Those inside have no showers but they
do have portable bathrooms.) I took meals, and most of my water breaks,
elsewhere because I was reluctant to remove my mask and risk being recognized.
Every day I entered the zone twice through its semi-porous borders - once in
the early afternoon, and again after sundown, staying until the wee hours.

Crime has surged inside and outside the zone.

On Saturday morning, a shooting erupted that left at least one person dead and
another injured near a border checkpoint. Police were reportedly met with
resistance when they tried to get to the victims, who apparently were then
taken in private cars to the hospital. Cops made it into the zone to gather
shell casings and evidence, some reports said, as police in riot gear stood at
the border.

On Thursday, police arrested Robert James after he left the CHAZ. He is accused
of sexually assaulting a deaf woman who was lured inside a tent. The same day,
former city council candidate Isaiah Willoughby was arrested on suspicion of
starting the arson attack on the East Precinct on June 12.

Police Chief Carmen Best has stated that police response times to 911 calls in
the surrounding area have "more than tripled" because the force is down a
station.

"Emergency calls, which often means somebody's being assaulted, sometimes it's
a rape, sometimes it's a robbery, but something bad is happening if it's a top
priority call, and we're not able to get there," she has said.

Various "Occupy"-type protests have occurred across the US since the original
occupation near Wall Street in 2011. But the CHAZ is nothing like the mostly
peaceful tent city in privately owned Zuccotti Park that was corralled and
closely monitored by the NYPD.

CHAZ occupants, ranging from several hundred to 10,000, depending on the day,
with many openly armed, control all of the Capitol Hill neighborhood near
downtown. The neighborhood is the heart of Seattle's gay and counter-culture
district, and is densely filled with businesses and apartment buildings. The
CHAZ now claims all of it.

Before the takeover, violent clashes between rioters and police defending the
East Precinct resulted in dozens of officers injured by rocks and other
projectiles. Protesters and rioters complained of police brutality, leading
Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan and Best to ban cops from using tear gas, pepper
spray and flash-bangs for 30 days.

The CHAZ is having reverberating effects elsewhere. In the early hours of
Thursday, Antifa and other left-wing protesters established an "autonomous
zone" in downtown Portland, Ore. They stole city and business property to build
a wall. At least one protester was seen carrying a rifle. The area was later
cleared by police, but far-left activists are determined to try again.
Protesters in Nashville and other cities have attempted to recreate their own
"autonomous zones" modeled after the CHAZ, but have so far been stopped by law
enforcement.

In Seattle, as soon as police evacuated from the station nearly two weeks ago,
masked protesters stole city property - barricades, fencing and more - to
create makeshift barriers. These barriers became the official border
checkpoints in and out of the CHAZ. They were later fortified with additional
layers of security: more blockades and 24-hour guards. A large team of
volunteers assembled to designate themselves "security" for the CHAZ. Many of
them wear patches signaling they're part of the Puget Sound John Brown Gun
Club, a far-left militia-type organization named after the radical
abolitionist. Last year, one of the group's members carried out an armed attack
on an Immigration and Customs Enforcement facility in Tacoma, Wash. Police said
Willem van Spronsen tried to ignite the 500-gallon propane tank attached to the
facility. He was killed by police.

THIS is Joe Biden when not on drugs or stimulants and acts like himself:

https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/S/p/u/y/Spuyq.caa.mp4?b=1andu=ummtf

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xPhZcMYekKs?feature=share

https://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g?t=27

https://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g?t=36

https://youtu.be/hiDRFTVH0rY?t=20

https://youtu.be/KuhR-Nqv6Wg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5JF7PupC58andpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gsMTe0Nr4Yandpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBUgHkbtm9Iandpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

=====

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats' best: Old-Rich-White-
Religious Freak, Joe Biden

Or As Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Would Say: "Labadies and
Gntlmn... I gve yu the Dmcrts' bst."

=====

Truinnerashuvvaduprezure!

https://i.imgur.com/vtb7SuM.mp4

https://youtu.be/Slm5bvO-_5I

=====

Joe Bidden Completely Forgets What He's Talking About In Excruciating Press
Conference
https://youtu.be/SdfvIvYPPRo?t=32

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbpandmc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder
https://youtu.be/Uj0ccJgJsPA

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech
https://youtu.be/0xwoaagXFyU

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'
https://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxxAyHgBiNU

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
https://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
https://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYch-1fRhiE

Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg4OUk0qyWM