Davin News Server

From: R Kym Horsell <kymhorsell@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: When Will This Stupid Fuck EVER Realize It... He's Stupid And NASA Lies
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 06:24:15 -0000 (UTC)

In alt.global-warming AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 16:08:40 -0500,  Unum says...
>
>> https://science.nasa.gov/climate-change/faq/is-the-sun-causing-global-warming/
>
> NASA continues to manipulate data. They lie to keep their forever jobs. If you

You seem to fixate on NASA or NOAA because maybe that's what your
1970s PR info packet is all about.
But these days every science organisation on the planet gets the
same results as we reguarly see on AGW.
Even Exxon officials contraduicting  your garbage.
Now you're even losing the arabs.
Tsk tsk tsk.
Serial Dimwit Against The World!

==
[Reality Hits Home:]
Gulf countries must combine resources to take on climate change challenges
Gulf News, 24 Apr 2024 05:40Z
For over a decade, the world has been witnessing substantial climate changes
that will have significant impacts not only on human life but serious...

How UAE overcame impact of extreme weather conditions [PR?]
Gulf News, 24 Apr 2024 04:48Z
As the extreme weather conditions subside, messages of reassurance from
President His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al ...

[My People! You Have Never Had It So Good!!]
Sheikh Hamdan praises Dubai's resilience, collective response through
extreme weather situation
ZAWYA, 24 Apr 2024 02:51Z
DUBAI. H.H. Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of
Dubai and Chairman of Dubai Executive Council, praised Dubai's ability to...

Saudi Arabia, GCC to see more rainfall due to warmer weather, cloud
seeding: Experts
Al Arabiya English, 17 Apr 2024
As climate change warms the oceans, Saudi Arabia and the other Gulf
countries are set to experience bigger and more frequent rainstorms, experts
say, while.

Dengue outbreak raises concerns in Saudi Arabia as mosquito numbers surge
AI Alarabiya, 04 Apr 2024 21:33Z
Saudi Arabia is grappling with a surge in dengue fever cases, leading to
growing concerns among health authorities who say ...

Saudi Arabia Is Trying to Block a Global Deal to End Fossil Fuels,
Negotiators Say
NYT, 10 Dec 2023 20:04Z

[Why Wasnt I Warned?]
Sheikh Hamdan orders early salary disbursement to support employees during
extreme weather
Economy Middle East, 22 Apr 2024 05:36Z
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and
Chairman of The Executive Council of Dubai,

[Why Din Anyone WORN Us?]
Dubai takes major steps to help people affected by rains
Trade Arabia, 21 Apr 2024 06:08Z
The Crown Prince of Dubai directed the establishment of a committee to
urgently review all requests from Emirati citizens ...

[We Need Drains Now?]
Dubai Floods, Combination of Extreme Weather and Weak Drainage Infrastructure
Kompas, 21 Apr 2024 04:15Z
Without improving the drainage system, the threat of flooding in the UAE
will become greater as climate anomalies increase.