Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: When Slapped Down Like a $2 Dolla Ho - Ski Bunny Surrenders
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 13:22:39 -0700

On 2024-04-24 12:43, Little@man.Ball wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 12:19:05 -0700
> Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2024-04-24 12:10, Little@man.Ball wrote:

>>> Yes it was:
>>
>> Nope.
>>
> Prove it.

I already did... ...but I don't mind doing it again:

<https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1029/2005GL023429>

Author: Willie W.-H. Soon.

This is not about that paper, but:

'In 2003, Willie Soon was first author on a review paper in the journal
Climate Research, with Sallie Baliunas as co-author. This paper
concluded that "the 20th century is probably not the warmest nor a
uniquely extreme climatic period of the last millennium."[26][27]
Shortly thereafter, 13 scientists published a refutation of the paper.'

Oh, and more:

'Soon and Baliunas were also criticised because they did not disclose
that their research was funded in part by the American Petroleum Institute.'

But, you keep right on losing.