Davin News Server

From: "Little@man.Ball" <suck@ra.mentos>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: LOL... Cuntnadian Liberal Bi-Polar Ski Bunny, Thinks "Solar Avtivity" Means Sunspot Activity ONLY
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 15:10:03 -0600

On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 13:24:09 -0700
Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

> On 2024-04-24 12:41, Little@man.Ball wrote:
> > On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 12:15:08 -0700
> > Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
> >  =20
> >> On 2024-04-24 12:06, Little@man.Ball wrote: =20

> >> 1. 30% weaker than when? =20
> >=20
> > Than it was 100 years ago ftmp. =20
>=20
> Prove it.

Already have.

>=20
> >  =20
> >> 2. The magnetosphere has no influence whatsoever on electromagnetic
> >> radiation, loser. =20
> >=20
> > LOLOLOL! =20
>=20
> Oh, you don't understand that a magnetic field has no effect on EM=20
> radiation... ...I should have expected that.

https://science.nasa.gov/science-research/earth-science/earths-magnetospher=
e-protecting-our-planet-from-harmful-space-energy/

our magnetosphere shields us from erosion of our atmosphere by the
solar wind (charged particles our Sun continually spews at us), erosion
and particle radiation from coronal mass ejections (massive clouds of
energetic and magnetized solar plasma and radiation), and cosmic rays
from deep space. Our magnetosphere plays the role of gatekeeper,
repelling this unwanted energy that=E2=80=99s harmful to life on Earth,
trapping most of it a safe distance from Earth=E2=80=99s surface in twin
doughnut-shaped zones called the Van Allen Belts.