Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: 81 Million Votes
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 17:29:23 -0500

On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 14:44:52 -0700,  Alan says...

> > Not here to do your legwork.
>
> It's your legwork, loser.

Nope... you ask for something,,, it becomes yours, you lazy fuck. I know you
look for it anyways, pretending not to, just to play your childish games, so,
look it up and quit whining, pussy.

> You made the claim.

What "claim"? I made NO claim. I simply labeled a video of an old white man who
can't speak. YOU'RE the one who took "81 Million Votes" and made it into what
YOU wanted it to be.

*I* never implied anything about th election process, only that, for fuck's
sake, THIS guy got 81 million votes.

LOL

> And despite all the effort you've made, you STILL haven't shown one
> piece of evidence that there was ever actually any election fraud.

Hmmm... see? Proof, that you are fucked in the head. You THINK you're doing
something pertinent to the conversation, but you're not.

No where in this thread did *I* say I had a "piece of evidence that there was
ever actually any election fraud", did I?

81 Million votes.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/BxmyEhix1Pw?feature=share

That's all I posted. YOU, then, made what YOU wanted out of that. You were
wrong to assume what I meant, because you are wrong.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

Ooooooh... I bet that peeves you. Soooo narcissistic. "I can't be wrong. Mommy
told me I was perfect."

YOU started down the election fraud road. Not me.

See?

You just never GET anything. The video wasn't about election fraud, and you
hate it that, for some stupid reason, you think Joe Biden is perfect and
doesn't fuck up his speech.

THAT'S what the video was about. YOU made it about election fraud, when fraud
was never mentioned. YOU are not a mind-reader, so you haven't a clue as to
what *I* was thinking when I wrote "81 Million" votes, when in fact, it wasn't
ME who titled the video, stupid.

If you had bothered to look, you'd have seen that the video HAD a title on it.

https://i.imgur.com/2r4w5jw.png

Stupid fuck.

Show us where this video is about election fraud.

Again, for the humourless: (he says sarcastically) 81 Million Votes.

That, stupid, is called sarcasm...

HE got 81 million votes?

Either we have 81 million stupid fucks in America, or...

(now... watch THAT eat ski bunny up... WHAT did he MEAN by that?)

https://i.imgur.com/MmPdSgt.png

81 Million Votes

https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/S/p/u/y/Spuyq.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xPhZcMYekKs?feature=share

https://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g?t=27

https://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g?t=36

https://youtu.be/hiDRFTVH0rY?t=20

https://youtu.be/KuhR-Nqv6Wg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5JF7PupC58andpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gsMTe0Nr4Yandpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBUgHkbtm9Iandpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

=====

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats' best: Old-Rich-White-
Religious Freak, Joe Biden

Or As Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Would Say: "Labadies and
Gntlmn... I gve yu the Dmcrts' bst."

=====

Truinnerashuvvaduprezure!

https://i.imgur.com/vtb7SuM.mp4

https://youtu.be/Slm5bvO-_5I

=====

Joe Bidden Completely Forgets What He's Talking About In Excruciating Press
Conference
https://youtu.be/SdfvIvYPPRo?t=32

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder
https://youtu.be/Uj0ccJgJsPA

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech
https://youtu.be/0xwoaagXFyU

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'
https://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxxAyHgBiNU

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
https://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
https://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYch-1fRhiE

Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg4OUk0qyWM