Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: 81 Million Votes
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 15:36:00 -0700

On 2024-04-24 15:29, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 14:44:52 -0700,  Alan says...
>
>>> Not here to do your legwork.
>>
>> It's your legwork, loser.
>
> Nope... you ask for something,,, it becomes yours, you lazy fuck. I know you
> look for it anyways, pretending not to, just to play your childish games, so,
> look it up and quit whining, pussy.

Nope.

>> You made the claim.
>
> What "claim"? I made NO claim. I simply labeled a video of an old white man who
> can't speak. YOU'RE the one who took "81 Million Votes" and made it into what
> YOU wanted it to be.

You made the claim that some case brought by Texas showed that evidence
was there...

...but even if it exists, it doesn't prove that.

> *I* never implied anything about th election process, only that, for fuck's
> sake, THIS guy got 81 million votes.

He got more votes than Trump...

...just like Clinton got more than he did.

> LOL
>
>> And despite all the effort you've made, you STILL haven't shown one
>> piece of evidence that there was ever actually any election fraud.
>
> Hmmm... see? Proof, that you are fucked in the head. You THINK you're doing
> something pertinent to the conversation, but you're not.

1. There shouldn't be a comma between "proof" and "that".

2. You're the one who's saying that there was no way that Biden got get
81 million legitimate votes.

> No where in this thread did *I* say I had a "piece of evidence that there was
> ever actually any election fraud", did I?

Dodging.

> 81 Million votes.
> https://www.youtube.com/shorts/BxmyEhix1Pw?feature=share
>
> That's all I posted. YOU, then, made what YOU wanted out of that. You were
> wrong to assume what I meant, because you are wrong.

So what DID you mean?

Either the 81 million votes were legit or they weren't.

Which are you asserting?

> Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.
>
> Ooooooh... I bet that peeves you. Soooo narcissistic. "I can't be wrong. Mommy
> told me I was perfect."
>
> YOU started down the election fraud road. Not me.

Only because I can understand what is implicit...

...whereas I doubt you even know what "implicit" means.

> See?
>
> You just never GET anything. The video wasn't about election fraud, and you
> hate it that, for some stupid reason, you think Joe Biden is perfect and
> doesn't fuck up his speech.

I don't think that.

I just think that your implication that he couldn't have got 81 million
legitimate votes means you must think there was fraud.

> THAT'S what the video was about. YOU made it about election fraud, when fraud
> was never mentioned. YOU are not a mind-reader, so you haven't a clue as to
> what *I* was thinking when I wrote "81 Million" votes, when in fact, it wasn't
> ME who titled the video, stupid.
>
> If you had bothered to look, you'd have seen that the video HAD a title on it.
>
> https://i.imgur.com/2r4w5jw.png
>
> Stupid fuck.
>
> Show us where this video is about election fraud.

Irrelevant.