Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Why? CO2 Doesn't Cause Warming
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 16:12:35 -0500

On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 13:53:42 -0700,  Alan says...

> On 2024-04-25 12:15, AlleyCat wrote:
> >
> > Carbon Dioxide Does Not Cause Warming
> >
> > https://sbynews.com/2023/10/14/carbon-dioxide-does-not-cause-warming/
> >
> > Oct 14, 20237 thoughts on "Carbon Dioxide Does Not Cause Warming" Anonymous.
> > October 14, 2023 at 4:46 pm. OK Fredo Reply. Anonymous. ... People are still
> > getting carbon monoxide CO and carbon dioxide CO2 confused. I believe that was
> > taught in middle school years ago. Reply. Cracker. October 14, 2023 at 9:42 pm
>
> Why would you take the word of someone who doesn't understand that
> energy is never destroyed?

LOL... I take it back... some liberals DO have senses of humour.

=====

Carbon Dioxide Does Not Cause Warming

https://sbynews.com/2023/10/14/carbon-dioxide-does-not-cause-warming/

Oct 14, 20237 thoughts on "Carbon Dioxide Does Not Cause Warming" Anonymous.
October 14, 2023 at 4:46 pm. OK Fredo Reply. Anonymous. ... People are still
getting carbon monoxide CO and carbon dioxide CO2 confused. I believe that was
taught in middle school years ago. Reply. Cracker. October 14, 2023 at 9:42 pm

=====

Carbon Dioxide Does Not Cause Climate Change - Washington Times

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/jul/12/carbon-dioxide-doesnt-cause-
climate-change/

Jul 12, 2023 - During both periods, carbon dioxide levels rose dramatically.
That is empirical proof that carbon dioxide does not cause warming. It is 55
years of proof. It is the elephant in the room. We need

=====

The Continuing Albedo Change Warms The Earth More Than Twice As Much As CO2

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2024/03/05/the-continuing-albedo-change-warms-the-
earth-more-than-twice-as-much-as-co2/

Mar 5, 2024CO2 does not cause warming by retaining heat in its mass. It causes
warming by impeding the transport of energy that would have otherwise escaped
to space. CO2's specific heat capacity is mostly irrelevant at least in the
context of this trapping effect. 5. ... CO2, (unlike H2O) is just another gas
as far as the atmosphere is concerned. ...

=====

CO2 Does Not Cause Warming. Now What?, Page 1 - Abovetopsecret.Com

https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1338604/pg1

Oct 17, 2023 - A reply to: Dfairlite. There is a growing body of empirical and
scientific evidence that CO2 cannot and does not cause warming in our
atmosphere in any significant manner. Venus disagrees. Its gaseous envelope is
composed of more than 96 percent carbon dioxide and 3.5 percent molecular
nitrogen. Trace amounts of other gases are present ...

=====

Carbon Dioxide Does Not Cause Warming - No Gas Causes Warming

https://republicbroadcasting.org/news/carbon-dioxide-does-not-cause-warming-no-
gas-causes-warming/

Nov 6, 2023 - That is empirical proof that carbon dioxide does not cause
warming. It is fifty-five years of proof. It is the elephant in the room. ...
Radiative transfer from carbon dioxide will go in all directions. Some people
act as if CO2 reflects all radiation from the Earth back to the Earth, as if
the CO2 is a magical mirror. It is not. Reply. Leave a ...

=====

A Reply To Vonk: Radiative Physics Simplified II

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2010/08/06/a-reply-to-vonk-radiative-physics-
simplified-ii/

As a none scientific sceptic I can comment on your point about us saying CO2
does not cause warming. I believe what most of us have meant is that although
we might be persuaded that CO2 has a warming effect, there are times when CO2
rises and the planet cools. To a none scientist it seems reasonable to conclude
that during those times, CO2 has ...

=====

Norwegian statistics bureau throws cold water on emissions-driven global
warming hysteria.

"We find that the effect of man-made CO2 emissions does not appear to be strong
enough to cause systematic changes in the temperature fluctuations during the
last 200 years."

https://ssb.no/en/natur-og-miljo/forurensning-og-klima/artikler/to-what-extent-
are-temperature-levels-changing-due-to-greenhouse-gas-emissions/
_/attachment/inline/5a3f4a9b-3bc3-4988-9579-
9fea82944264:f63064594b9225f9d7dc458b0b70a646baec3339/DP1007.pdf...

====

Man made CO2 does NOT cause global warming. The  changing Earth-Sun distance
does. There never has been a too much CO2 problem. Too little if anything at
all.

A 1921 expedition to Greenland discovered Viking graves in the frozen ground.
Many coffins were pierced by the roots of plants and trees. Corn and barley
were also discovered, which can not be grown there today because it's still too
cold.

=====

Humans are NOT Responsible for Increases in CO2 The data really does speak for
itself. Only 12% of the increase in CO2 between 1750 and 2018 was man-made.
That's much too low to be the cause of any claimed global warming. Nature
controls carbon dioxide levels, not humans.

=====

April:

Record Cold Strikes Northern Ontario

Rare April Snow Continues Across Europe

Europe Breaks Historic Low Temperature Records As Rare Spring Snow Falls on
Major Cities

Norwegian Ski Resort on For Bumper Summer Season

Europe Freezes

No Spring In Sight For Much of Russia

Temperatures Are Falling Globally

Feet of Spring Snow Pound Colorado

U.S. Braces For Record April Cold

Socal's Back-To-Back Bumper Snow Seasons

Cold And Snow To Persist Into May Across Europe

Scabbard on For Cold April

Switzerland's Snow Matches Historic 1974-75 Season

Heavy Snow Slams Northwestern Iran

Europe Braces For Spring Freeze

Another Three Avalanche Deaths In The Alps

Indian State Suffers Coldest April Day on Record

Today's Arctic Sea Ice Extent Matches 1996

Snow Remains In Northern India

54 Spots

NZ's Record-Cold March

Rare April Snow Hits Bay Area

More Snow For Midwest/New

Scandinavia Extends Historic Cold Spell, As Europe Sets Snow Records

Feet Of Spring Snow Pound Colorado

Southern Cal's Back-To-Back Bumper Snow Seasons

Svalbard On For Cold April

Indian State Suffers Coldest April Day On Record

The Arctic Was Warmer In The 1920s

Germany Regrets Disbanding Nuclear Plants, It Was A "Mistake"

Yukon Snowpack Breaks Records

Early Snows Hit Australia's Ski Fields

It's Still Snowing On Kilimanjaro... Al Gore Was Wrong (as usual)

Alyeska Exceeds 700 Inches

Rare April Snow Hits Boise

Montreal's Snowiest April Since 2010

Clearing Crews Reach Baralacha

Antarctica At -75.8C (-104.4F)

Alta Posts Rare Back-To-Back 600+ Inch Winters

Indian Army Rescues 80 Trapped By Spring Snowfall

Remarkable Antarctic Sea Ice Recovery

April Nor'Easter Drops Feet Of Snow

600,000 Lose Power As 'Spring' Storm Batters Quebec

Avalanche Hits Helicopter In The Alps, Killing 3

Scandinavia Breaks Historic Low Temperature Stretch

New Zealand's Record-Cold March

Rare April Snow To Dust Bay Area Peaks

More Snow For The Midwest/Northeast

Scandinavia Extends Spell Of Historic April Cold, As Europe's Mountain Snow
Breaks Records

Sweden Sets Coldest April Temperature

Swiss Avalanche Kills 3

Utah Snowpack At 132%, California Defies The 'Experts'

Anchorage Only 6.3" Away From All-Time Record

Colder-Than-Average March At Vostok

Antarctica Dips Below -100F

"Significant Spring Snowstorm" Takes Aim At Canada/Northern US

April Snow Builds Across Europe's Higher Elevations