Davin News Server

From: "Little@man.Ball" <suck@ra.mentos>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,alt.atheism,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,can.politics
Subject: Re: Every word AlleyPussyBitch says about global warming is false
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 11:51:12 -0600

On Fri, 26 Apr 2024 11:30:00 -0500
Dawn Flood <Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/26/2024 9:51 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> > [Default]  Rudy Cunt Flaps Canoza <rc.@hendrie.con> typed:
> >  =20
> >> AlleyCat keeps making me look like a complete asshole! He owns me!
> >> =20
> >=20
> > We know.
> >  =20
> >> AlleyPussyBitch is illiterate. He rendered carbon dioxide as
> >> "CO=C2=B2". That's *wrong*. It's *CO?* =20
> >=20
> > Wrong, Cunt Flaps!
> >=20
> > Carbon dioxide (CO2) is an important heat-trapping gas, also known
> > as a greenhouse gas, that comes from the extraction and burning of
> > fossil fuels (such as coal, oil, and natural gas), from wildfires,
> > and natural processes like volcanic eruptions.
> > Carbon Dioxide | Vital Signs =E2=80=93 Climate Change - NASA
> >=20
> > CO is carbon MONoxide, which obviously you're not breathing enough
> > of. =20
>=20
> Anthropogenic Global Warming is a fact to the same extent that the
> Law of Falling Bodies is a fact; we need look no farther than here:
>=20
> https://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/
>=20
> Ice is melting due to our World's increasing global temperatures.
> QED.
>=20
> Dawn
>=20
Ice is melting due to the 30% decrease in our magnetosphere dear, not
the .04% that Co2 makes up in our total atmospheric gasses.

You've noticed that solar activity now sees the Aurora (northern
lights) sagging all the way south into Arizona and Florida - what did
you think caused that!

The planet's UV sunglasses just took a sharp dive and they ain't going
to do more than weaken more and more.