Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Actually, "Man-Made" Global Warming AND Climate Change Are Still Theories
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 13:02:38 -0500

On Fri, 26 Apr 2024 11:30:00 -0500,  Dawn Flood says...

> Anthropogenic Global Warming

No such thing.

https://i.imgur.com/JQwVzOP.png

Earth is warming BACK up to where she was before the Little Ice Age.

It was WARMER for much of the last 10,000 years, than it is now. We're simply
warming BACK up.

https://imgur.com/6bDjfYn.jpg
https://imgur.com/ZPwx4ZR.jpg
https://imgur.com/H0qir89.jpg
https://imgur.com/2TUj5md.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/YusCG4H.jpg

If loony left wing Wiki shows the last 10,000 as being warmer, YOU might want
to reconsider.

Oh... and stupid... Earth was warmer WITHOUT 418ppm CO².

=====

AlleyCat is one of the several people who dominate Rudy on a daily basis,
keeping their bootheels on his little pencil neck to the amusement of all.

Narcissistic Behavior: Whining and Complaining

The next hallmark of Rudy's narcissistic behavior, we will focus on (whining
and complaining).

At first, it seems to be rather harmless for those involved with Rudy.

However, after spending some time with Rudy, a narcissist, his constant
complaints, whining and dissatisfaction can become very soothing, as it becomes
more humorous.

Even if there seems to be no apparent reason for complaining or for being sad
and depressed, the narcissist, Rudy, will always find something that darkens
his mood.

Rudy will not be content with just being sad... he will rub his sadness in
everyone's faces, and constantly talk about it and draw you into his
negativity. In the end, you will feel a strange feeling of happiness, that he's
so unhappy.

Listening to Rudy the narcissist, with his tendency to whine and complain can,
as a result, be very healthy and emotionally uplifting for us all.

While in the beginning, we still hope we can have a positive effect on his
well-being, we soon see that we have to come to terms with the painful
realization that he won't have any use for our efforts to make them feel
better.

He prefers to wallow in his sadness and to present us with never-ending tales
of woe. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP! I'm short. I'm ugly. I can't golf.

We soon get drawn into his negativity, though not kicking and screaming,
because as long as he is unhappy, we can feel the most happy.

It might sound cruel, but if you ever find yourself reading Rudy's shit, you
know, his tales of woe... you should seriously consider opting out, unless you
want a good laugh, THEN, it can be quite cathartic, laughing that much and that
hard.

I know it might seem like a tempting and worthwhile endeavor to try to make him
feel better, but in the end, he is a lost cause and you will often have
accomplished nothing at all... he has no real use for our sympathy.

His narcissism prevents getting help from anyone. He is a lost cause.

Poor narcissistic Rudy.