Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Rudy's Just Pissed Off Because Florida Is a Great Place To Live and California Is a Third World Shithole Now
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 13:36:01 -0500

On Fri, 26 Apr 2024 10:58:26 -0700,  Rudy Canoza says...

> You lose again, pussy. You *always* lose.

Specifically Why Is California A "Shithole"? : R/Libertarian - Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/d3l3rj/specifically_why_is_califo
rnia_a_shithole/

bhknb. o 5 yr. ago. California isn't a shithole. The government is being run by
a bunch of nanny-state neo-puritans who imagine themselves to be the source of
wealth and prosperity through the power of legislation and political hot air.
California is a beautiful place to be. There is so much to do and the weather
is great year round.

=====

California Is A Shithole State And Deserves To Dissolve Into The ...

https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/bpk1lv/california_is_a_shith
ole_state_and_deserves_to/

California is a shithole state and deserves to dissolve into the Pacific Ocean.
Of course this is my experience but let me explain. I went on a business trip
for sales training in California. We were sent to this nice little 5 star
resort, etc to hold the sales training and for rooms. Of course the surrounding
area is nice bit going into San ...

=====

13 Reasons Why Americans Don't Like California Anymore - Msn

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/13-reasons-why-americans-dont-like-
california-anymore/ss-BB1jKTzN

Mar 12, 2024 - The heartbreak of the housing crisis has moved people to look
for greener, less pricey pastures-like anywhere else. RentCafe says that living
in California comes at a cost-a whopping 38% ...

=====

California Is A Sh*Thole : R/Unpopularopinion - Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/916 -
P8u/california_is_a_shthole/

California is a sh*thole. I'm from Central California and let me tell you man
it's nasty. For the 16 years of my life in this world I've noticed that
California isn't a heaven that everyone dreams. The roads here are worse than
Russia's, they keep taxing our gas because "to fix the road.". Crime here is
skyrocketing due to racist ...

=====

A "'California Is A Shithole' Starterpack" Picture Posted To ... - Latestly

https://www.latestly.com/socially/social-viral/fact-check/a-california-is-a-
shithole-starterpack-picture-posted-to-the-rjoerogan-subreddit-on-latest-tweet-
by-snopes-com-3439802.html

The latest Tweet by snopes.com states, 'A &quot;'California is a shithole'
starterpack&quot; picture posted to the r/JoeRogan subreddit on Reddit was
designed to mock Southern contempt for the state. However, a picture labeled
&quot;West Virginia&quot; that depicted homelessness was captured in...
California. ...&#039; ?? A "'California is a Shithole' Starterpack" Picture
Posted to the R ...

=====

The Real Reasons Why Colorado Hates California So Very Much

https://therooster.com/articles/map-helps-explain-real-reason-colorado-hates-
california-so-very-much/

The real reasons why Colorado hates California so very much. Uh-oh! There's
about to be a passive-aggressive shitstorm in the comments section ?. The
Internet is a curious place full of inquisitive folk who use the Google to ask
life's most burning questions. Of course, the search engine takes note of each
inquiry, making it possible to ...

=====

California Is The Mess The Whole Country Knows About - KABC-AM

https://www.kabc.com/2021/12/19/california-is-the-mess-the-whole-country-knows-
about/

December 19, 2021 1:23 am. (Sacramento, CA) - A new study says the number of
people moving to California has dropped significantly since the pandemic began,
and the number of people moving away is on the rise. There was an almost 40
percent decrease in those moving to the state in September of this year
compared to March 2020, according to ...

=====

California: America's First Third-World State | National Review

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/06/california-third-world-state-corruption-
crime-infrastructure/

Typhus, along with outbreaks of infectious hepatitis A, are in the news on
California streets. The sidewalks of the state's major cities are homes to
piles of used needles, feces, and refuse.

=====

Human Wasteland Map Plots All Of San Francisco's Poop - Thrillist

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/human-wasteland-map-plots-all-of-san-
franciscos-poop

Screenshot/Jenn Wong. The map details every poop citing on a monthly basis,
too. For example, here's the literal crapshoot of San Francisco in January,
2015. Jenn Wong/Thrillist. This isn't a ...