Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: LOL... I Make Rudy Canoza Lose His Fucking Mind Every Time I Post - This Is Why He Can't Stop Replying - "No Engagement" My Racist White Butt - I Think He Missed Me - Jealous Much, Tudes?
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 14:34:40 -0500

AlleyCat is one of the several people who dominate Rudy on a daily basis,
keeping their bootheels on his little pencil neck to the amusement of all.

Rudy's Low Self Esteem FORCES Him To Reply, Even When There's NOTHING To Reply

Like every post I wrote today.

This Is Why Rudy Can't Admit He's Wrong

They say it takes a big person to admit their mistakes, but for Rudy, saying
he's wrong feels impossible.

Be it your partner, your boss or, God forbid, your in-laws, dealing with Rudy,
even when faced with overwhelming evidence of a bungle, just can't cop blame
can be frustrating.

(this is perfect)

But why does Rudy do it? We've asked psychologist Dr. Tim Sharp, chief
happiness officer at The Happiness Institute, to explain:

THEY THINK BEING WRONG MEANS THEY'RE UNWORTHY - Yup... Low-Self-Esteem

For Rudy, conceding that he's fallible can evoke a deep psychological anxiety
regarding "the risks or the consequences associated with loss or failure," says
Sharp.

"I think the reason Rudy can't apologize isn't actually because they don't like
to be wrong, but because it's seen as an inherent character fault," he
explains.

[giggle]

Sharp says that for non-apologists, the irrational need to always be "perfect"
rules their ego and they feel their screw-ups are unforgivable.

"The difficulty in admitting failure largely comes from the unrealistic
expectation that 'I should get it right all the time,'" he says.

Rudy Thinks Never Admitting Fault Makes Him Look Stronger

(this is perfect)

For Rudy, appearing apologetic is congruent to appearing weak, but Sharp says
they could not be more wrong, because a good leader admits their mistakes.

"There's some actually very interesting research that leaders who express
vulnerability and are more open to being fallible tend to be more highly
regarded," the expert explains.

According to him, a boss' deep sense of accountability can inspire people to
think of them as "highly trusted" and conjure "higher levels of engagement and
productivity."

"This makes sense because if someone is saying, 'I'm 100 percent perfect, I'm
100 percent right all the time,' that's pretty hard to believe," says the
psychologist.

(THAT'S our Rudy)

"I'd find it hard to trust that person because there's no one I know 100
percent perfect.

Whereas if Rudy would say, 'You know, I'm going to do my best but I'll make
mistakes sometimes, I'll get it wrong, I'm sorry but I'll try to fix it,'... to
me, that's more believable. I'd be more trusting of that sort of person."

They Don't Value The Truth

(NO liberal does... THAT'S their M.O.)

For Rudy, the fact is he "doesn't necessarily value truth and honesty," says
Sharp.

"While I personally value truth and honesty, what I've come to learn, which I
find hard to understand but it's just a reality, is that Rudy doesn't value
those things as highly as me," says Sharp.

Taking political discussion as an example, the expert says Rudy, who eats up
"fake news" propaganda, doesn't value facts. When it comes to the truth, the
expert warns that Rudy "will literally say, 'I don't really care.'"

"Rudy doesn't care about it because he values other aspects of what they're
perceiving much more," he says.

Citing the upsurge of alt-left political movements around the world, Sharp says
how Rudy approaches a situation will often reveal whether facts or feelings
will influence them more.

"[Logical people] will look for facts and information and data and make their
decisions accordingly," he explains. "Other people make their decisions based
on much more emotion. Now the problem comes when you try to talk logic to an
emotional person because it just won't wear...  you're talking different
languages.