Davin News Server

From: Malte Runz <nobodys@busine.ss>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,alt.atheism,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,can.politics
Subject: Re: Every word AlleyPussyBitch says about global warming is false
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 10:09:20 +0200

On Fri, 26 Apr 2024 11:51:12 -0600, "Little@man.Ball" <suck@ra.mentos>
wrote:

>On Fri, 26 Apr 2024 11:30:00 -0500
>Dawn Flood <Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/26/2024 9:51 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> > [Default]  Rudy Cunt Flaps Canoza <rc.@hendrie.con> typed:

>> > We know.

>> > Wrong, Cunt Flaps!
>> >
>> > Carbon dioxide (CO2) is an important heat-trapping gas, also known
>> > as a greenhouse gas, that comes from the extraction and burning of
>> > fossil fuels (such as coal, oil, and natural gas), from wildfires,
>> > and natural processes like volcanic eruptions.
>> > Carbon Dioxide | Vital Signs – Climate Change - NASA
>> >
>> > CO is carbon MONoxide, which obviously you're not breathing enough
>> > of.
>>
>> Anthropogenic Global Warming is a fact to the same extent that the
>> Law of Falling Bodies is a fact; we need look no farther than here:
>>
>> https://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/
>>
>> Ice is melting due to our World's increasing global temperatures.
>> QED.
>>
>> Dawn
>>
>Ice is melting due to the 30% decrease in our magnetosphere dear, ...

Not only are you a condescending prick, you're also wrong. Two links
from NASA:

https://tinyurl.com/mtxpdd5t
"Studies of Earth’s magnetic field have revealed much of its history.

For example, we know that over the past 200 years, the magnetic field
has weakened about 9 percent on a global average. However,
paleomagnetic studies show the field is actually about the strongest
it’s been in the past 100,000 years, and is twice as intense as its
million-year average."

Where did you get your 30% from?

And:
https://tinyurl.com/mrpcxwvj

"Bottom line: There’s no evidence that Earth’s climate has been
significantly impacted by the last three magnetic field excursions,
nor by any excursion event within at least the last 2.8 million
years."

> ... not
>the .04% that Co2 makes up in our total atmospheric gasses.
>
>You've noticed that solar activity now sees the Aurora (northern
>lights) sagging all the way south into Arizona and Florida - what did
>you think caused that!

Irrelevant. See above.

>The planet's UV sunglasses just took a sharp dive and they ain't going
>to do more than weaken more and more.

And then what? Feel free to speculate, meander, weave and bob. I'm
right behind you to clear up your mess.

--
Malte Runz