Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: You Fucked-In-The-Head Liberals Need To Get This Into Your
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 12:38:11 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-04-27, AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't count the many times I have corrected yu fucks on this, but being the
> good liberal liars you're supposed to be, you keep perpetuating THIS particular
> lie.
>
> If you wanna keep telling yourself that this lie is the truth, just to make you
> feel better about yourselves being the prolific liars you are... thinking that
> if you rationalize your lies... Trump won't be President.
>
> Bill Maher: I asked before, would you mind talking about, because you were much
> in the news last week, about this issue, because you were on George
> Stephanopoulos' show. And he was questioning about the idea that you're
> supporting Trump, who was found guilty of sexual assault, and you were a rape
> victim yourself. And I guess his implication was that being so, that you should
> not support someone who was convicted of this crime.
>
> Number one, Donald Trump wasn't convicted of sexual assault. The $83 million
> was a defamation suit. It was about defamation. There was a sexual abuse claim,
> and she got a little bit for that. But the vast majority of it was for
> defamation, not rape, not sexual assault. So I think there are two types of
>
> Is that right, Roe?
>
> That is right.
>
> Is that right? Yes, it is. The confusion. So I talk about the liars, and then
> there's a confused set of people. So Bill, I don't think was lying there. He
> did not realize that Donald Trump has not been convicted for rape. That sort of
> confusion, that there's a whole bunch of people who are confused about a whole
> bunch of things, is becoming a massive problem.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/shorts/788J45Lvhd4?feature=share

It's a classic libtard tactic. Tell a lie long enough and at some point it becomes truth.

They are doing the same thing with blaming the border issue on the republicans refusing to sign a
bill that includes some half assed border security while omitting the fact that the invasion was
caused by Biden in the first place.

--
pothead
Joe Biden is the absolute WORST President Of the U.S. ever.