Davin News Server

From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Joe Biden normalizes mental illness via executive order
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 09:39:44 -0400

On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 08:00:24 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth
<noway@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On 4/25/2024 4:36 AM, NoBody wrote:
>> On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 08:43:49 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth
>> <noway@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>>  From the fact sheet that summarizes the revised rule:
>>>
>>> "The rule prohibits discrimination and harassment based on sexual
>>> orientation, gender identity, and sex characteristics in federally
>>> funded education programs, applying the reasoning of the Supreme Court’s
>>> ruling in Bostock v. Clayton County." (Bostock is the decision I
>>> referenced above, written by Gorsuch).
>>>
>>> "The final regulations clarify that a school must not separate or treat
>>> people differently based on sex in a manner that subjects them to more
>>> than de minimis harm, except in limited circumstances permitted by Title
>>> IX. The final regulations further recognize that preventing someone from
>>> participating in school (including in sex-separate activities)
>>> consistent with their gender identity causes that person more than de
>>> minimis harm. This general nondiscrimination principle applies except in
>>> the limited circumstances specified by statute, such as in the context
>>> of sex-separate living facilities and sex-separate athletic teams.  The
>>> final regulations do not include new rules governing eligibility
>>> criteria for athletic teams."
>>>
>>> https://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/docs/t9-final-rule-factsheet.pdf
>>>
>>> In your opinion, when the government forbid schools from denying
>>> admission to trans students is that a bad thing because it normalizes a
>>> mental illness?
>>
>> You're starting on a faulty premise.  What schoot has denied admission
>> to trans students?
>
>I forgot. This troll won't answer hypotheticals even though they are
>standard fare in legal analysis.

Hang on there:  You participate in only one sick subject (and advocate
its acceptance) but I"M the troll.

Damn "Josh", this is why you have no credibility.

>But let's take the real situation from Bostock. A funeral parlor owner
>fired a trans worker. SCOTUS held the owner violated Title VII which
>prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in employment. In your
>opinion, does this application of Title VII normalize a mental illness?

Actually yes because remember it's "gender" not sex.  That's what the
advocates keep telling us.

>> The changes are about twisting Title IX to require
>> schools to allow biological men into women's spaces and vice-versa.
>> The debate  is about preserving the rights of ALL.
>
>As noted in the fact sheet above, the regulation does not require
>schools to do what you claim it does.

Perhaps you should contact US today and ask them to issue a
retraction:

"LGBTQ+ students will be guaranteed protection under the law if they
are discriminated against for their gender identity or sexual
orientation."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/education/2024/04/20/biden-title-ix-rules-explained/73385946007/

That wording  has holes so big you can float an aircraft carrier
through them.

Oh and I don't see an answer on why this is the only subject you'll
comment upon.  It's a reasonable question.