Davin News Server

From: "Little@man.Ball" <suck@ra.mentos>
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics
Subject: Re: New Israel
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 11:56:43 -0600

On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 05:59:36 -0000 (UTC)
Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca> wrote:

> Here is a Land the Almighty might will, in perpetuity, to Zion:
>=20
> https://www.google.com/maps/@-62.9558733,-60.7067392,12z?entry=3Dttu
>=20
> An' I figure it's a Deal the rest of us could live with,=20
> in perpetuity. =20
>=20
> Or at least while there's still a Moon and Sun ;-)
>=20
> Dhu
>=20

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/371077088_The_Khazar-Rothschild_Co=
ntinuum_and_the_Hidden_Hand_of_History

In this historical narrative, we trace the Khazars, a mysterious 8th
century group, to the powerful Rothschild dynasty. Over centuries, they
subtly manipulate global events. Yet, with the rise of informed
generations and decentralized technologies, their influence is
threatened. The outcome of this tale hinges on our active pursuit of
truth and resistance against controlling power structures.

Under the newly adopted Jewish identity, the Khazars crafted a
labyrinth of secret alliances and covert operations that allowed them
to subtly manipulate the course of world events. The machinations of
the Khazars were not confined to their time; they were laying the
groundwork for a grand strategy, one that would span centuries and
leave an indelible impact on the annals of human history. This
meticulously planned endeavor was the first step in a long journey, a
journey that would intertwine the fate of the Khazars with the destiny
of one of the most influential families in the world =E2=80=93 the Rothschi=
lds.=20