Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Rudy's mRNA bullshit
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 14:15:57 -0500

On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 11:36:02 -0700,  Mr. B1ack says...

> They reduce the likelihood of contracting COVID-19

Nope. It's been proven that vaxxed ppl get Covid as often if not MORE often.

> and they *greatly* reduce the effects if you do contract it.

ONLY in the super old. It's already been proven, that Covid-19 wasn't much
worse than the flu, with younger people just bulling through it with their own
immunities.

Such a liar.

Or is it that you're too easily brainwashed by the lying media? LOL Either
way...

You have failed, pussy.

=====

AlleyCat is one of the several people who dominate Rudy on a daily basis,
keeping their bootheels on his little pencil neck to the amusement of all.

What Rudy Does To Ease His Pain And Failure

A Cautionary Examination of How Rudy Reacts To Failure

Not without cause, malignant narcissism, like Rudy's, is one of the most
searched for topics on the internet, in part, because seemingly, there is so
many people, like Rudy, that appear to have those toxic traits.

Rudy is notorious, because he destabilizes his own life, making himself feel
insecure, undervalued, disparaged, or inconsequential, and as noted, can
victimize himself emotionally, as well as physically (poor wittle midget), even
financially (dirt-poor mommy-sitter).

We recognize how dangerous rudy is to himself, precisely because his pathology
drives so much of his sordid behavior, especially toward others.

His common traits such as: a hyper inflated sense of entitlement, grandiose
FEELINGS OF SUPERIORITY or uniqueness, DELUSIONS OF INFALLIBILITY, incessant
DISREGARD FOR THE TRUTH, feeling that RULES AND LAWS DON'T APPLY TO HIM, and of
course THE NEED TO DEBASE OTHERS to make himself feel better... coupled with
callousness, can have devastating consequences.

The one area that is rarely talked about when it comes to the malignant
narcissist, is what happens when he fails, like Rudy does when he misspells a
word or fucks things up grammatically.

These individuals is so severely "flawed of character," that he handles failure
much different than you and I because he is not introspective or capable of
reform, and is lacking in empathy for others.

More often than not, his malignancy will likely, in time, ensure his own
downfall or failure.

(too late... done happent)

As with many personality disorders, those who are severely flawed of character,
and ESPECIALLY like Rudy... when he faces public disgrace or when he is outed
as a criminal or for his misbehavior, or when he fails in a very public way
(like, every day!)-that is when he become metastable.

(Yeah, Rudy... you ARE a Cancer)

FOOLPROOF EVIDENCE WILL BE PORTRAYED AS FALSE and the result of: pettiness,
jealousies, bad actors, malicious individuals, negativity, haters, enemies,
losers, conspirators, opposition, gain seekers, the faithless (usually seen in
religious groups or cults), or as we are seeing now in American politics, "fake
news" or "deep state" actors. There are always a large constellation of people
to blame, and Rudy casts wide to see which vacuous claim resonates.

As Rudy lashes out with vindictiveness, the malignant narcissist will continue
to talk about himself in glowing terms (Professor Canoza); irrespective of his
actual situation, as he is incapable of introspection, much less contriteness.

HE WILL TRUMPET HIS GREATNESS, his achievements, real or imagined (IMAGINED),
his faux infallibility, and even portray himself as worthy of being revered
rather than reviled.

He will seek to find someone to blame for his troubles or downfall (like those
who make him look stupid on Usenet... we know who we are... wink wink),
preferably someone that he THINKS cannot defend himself. A scapegoat is always
useful and when there is not a real one, one will be invented.

As circumstances become dire, Rudy will not take any responsibility-ever!

Anything that has gone wrong is the responsibility of others.

He will blame Usenet members as UNDESERVING OF HIS GREATNESS, ignorant
colleagues who just don't measure up.

EXPECT LIES TO INCREASE AND TO BE REPEATED EXPONENTIALLY.

He will, even in light of factual evidence to the contrary, LIE MORE PROFUSELY
and adamantly.

Lies will always be the number one tool of the malignant narcissist, Rudy.

The only difference now is that in facing failure or public ridicule, the lies
must increase in frequency and audacity to the point of incredulity.

Rudy will expect supporters, like the gay leftist liberals on Usenet, the
unethical, and enablers to lie for him or even create plausible alibis.

(Nope... he uses words like *FAGGOT*, so don't expect THAT to be true)

AND WHILE LIES WILL INCREASE, SO TOO WILL BE THE NEED TO DEVALUE OTHERS IN
ORDER TO FURTHER VALUE HIMSELF.

He will attack EVERYONE AND ANYONE in the most vicious and vindictive ways.

This is when we see his rage come through.

Not just anger, but unbridled rage. Rudy will say things that shock the
conscience and he expect everyone to swallow what he says, much as his enablers
do.

"I can kill you with one hand. You know this."

"Thanks for kicking my faggot ass."

"'Self' is redundant, you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot."

"I've beaten *you* to a bloody pulp, you squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot -
every fucking time.  You're a zero, as every, stale, squat-to-piss *no-fight*
faggot who incessantly bleats about "mommy's basement" *ALWAYS* is."

"... you you no-fight faggot."

"... you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot"

"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again. Yes."

"You a Squat-to-Piss Faggot."

"The disgusting gurgling, slurping sounds below are just the faggots Hartung,
Sanitary Napkin and Bit of Nothingness enjoying a three-way"

"YOU lose, Nazi faggot."

The most decent of persons will be attacked, mocked, ridiculed, and turned into
a human chew-toy as Rudy unleashes untethered rage and hatred. He will dip down
into a bottomless cauldron of antipathy and like an arterial spurt, will spew
this toxic brew far and wide with metronomic regularity.

Rudy lacks guilt or a conscience, and is only concerned with respect and not
being publicly shamed. Any kind of public embarrassment will cause him further
anger, further rage, further attacks, further unethical comportment, and
unprecedented incivility.

(That's our Rudy!)

If Rudy is going to be brought down, he will also seek to bring everyone else
around them down to vindictively make them suffer.

How Rudy vilifies, lashes out, or destroys others is up to his MORBID
CREATIVITY and depravity, the viable tools he has available, and of course how
dire or desperate the situation.

(Perfect description coming)

In certain situations, as the end nears, the suffering of others is paramount
to Rudy, the malignant narcissist.

IT IS HIS WAY OF ELEVATING HIMSELF-sick as that sounds-by malevolently PAYING
BACK SOCIETY with even more suffering.

As he lashes out, he will show no concern or empathy because he has none.

As he faces failure, he will endlessly air his grievances. Narcissists, like
Rudy, are natural wound collectors and as such, has been collecting and
nurturing social slights and perceived wrongs just for this occasion.

HE WILL WALLOW IN VICTIM-HOOD claiming he has been relentlessly and needlessly
persecuted. He, of course, expects everyone to subserviently echo his flatulent
claims.

So, what happens in the end? Difficult to predict. Each circumstance is
different. Some will kick and flail and disappear for a while (like wy wee
edell and Yeung and Matt, wink wink), intentionally or thanks to incarceration
(taking care of mommy)-biding his time until he can do it all over again.

Others regroup, plan, scheme, and prepare another triumphant entry into the
lives of the unsuspecting to victimize them when the opportunity arises.

Others will hound, stalk, or just make life intolerable for those he deems
responsible.

His past can often give us insight as to what he might do, but one can never be
sure-humans are terribly complex and as with many afflicted with a personality
disorder, sensitive to the smallest of unrecognized but catalytic triggers.

Rudy... triggered.