Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Why Do Gay Bi-Polar Clinically Depressed Cuntnadians Just Make Shit Up?
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 16:15:08 -0500

On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 13:55:46 -0700,  Alan says...

> "Turns out I have swelling of the heart muscle. Caused by a virus. "

You are not her. And I CAN'T give a shit about your problems. e.w.

Because a virus is but ONE cause of myopericarditis, does NOT make you right
about this woman.

Show us this woman's prognosis and differential, proving it was only a virus.
Only the doctor's own paperwork will be acceptable.

Anything else, is you dripping man-cum from your mouth. Come on, round-mouth...
rationalize your bullshit.

A virus is NOT the only way to get myopericarditis.

What are the causes of myopericarditis, and who's at risk of it?

A 2015 article Trusted Source SUGGESTS that a viral infection - typically
coxsackievirus (did her doctor tell her she contracted this? No.) - is A cause
of myopericarditis.

BACTERIAL AND FUNGAL infections MAY also trigger myopericarditis. For some
people, myopericarditis can occur for UNKNOWN (idiopathic) reasons.

Other factors include conditions that can raise inflammation in your heart,
including:

AUTOIMMUNE DISORDERS, SUCH AS LUPUS AND RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS
CANCER
CHEST INJURY
HEART ATTACK
HEART SURGERY
TREATMENTS, SUCH AS RADIATION THERAPY TO YOUR CHEST
TUBERCULOSIS

You are not the smartest ski bunny... are you?

=====

No WONDER Big Pharma wanted it so they couldn't be sued. They lied and
developed poison, NOT a "vaccine".

=====

"ATTN: Cardiologists are now saying my heart problem is more than likely a
result of the COVID vaccine.

For reference: I am a healthy 29 year old who has played sports her entire
life.

I live a healthy lifestyle.

Last Monday, I was admitted to a hospital where 3 EKGs showed signs of heart
attack.

I was rushed for an angiogram and to our surprise, no blockage or heart attack
showed.

I have myopericarditis.

Here is a photo of my wrist where they performed the angiogram. This was a
painful procedure. I was awake.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GMJaNOIasAA2lsg?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GMJaNOFbYAE-DVU?format=jpg&name=large

I am feeling better now.

But I am ANGRY. I am angry because I had to get the JAB in order to travel to
keep my JOB.

I'm angry because tons of 20 something year old athletes now have heart
problems."

https://facebook.com/share/p/BBpXxhmFyyAsBxh4/?mibextid=WC7FNe...

You probably spend a small amount of time feeling sorry for Alan, but elated
when this undeserved narcissist starts spouting his hate and bile.

Have you ever wondered how to make a Alan, the narcissist, miserable and what
makes him afraid or triggered? (maybe for a second... then it's gone)

Just for the record, trying to make Alan, the narcissist, miserable might have
its place for a short period of time, but I don't recommend focusing on it for
too long as this will inevitably get old.

But, if you need a quik fix, let's get into the top things all narcissists,
like Alan, hate.

How to Make Alan, the narcissist, Miserable

Lack Of Acknowledgment: (filter on ignore)

Even though he KNOWS he's being ignored, he continues to reply, as if ANYONE
really cares, other than himself. THAT is narcissism.

It's no secret that most narcissists, like Alan, revel in admiration and
validation (except for 'closet narcissists', like Alan). Alan depends on
constant approval to maintain his sense of intrinsic worth. To achieve this
goal, he TRIES to absorb (or steal) the energy of other people.

"Prove it."

Do you ever wonder why narcissists, like Alan, don't seem to mind the negative
attention? It's because negative attention also fuels his narcissistic fire.

ANY attention, even NEGATIVE attention, IS STILL ATTENTION, and any form of
attention gives him the incentive to keep going. It gives him the motivation to
keep proving himself (by making others prove THEMSELVES.

In fact, he often likes negative attention better, because if you're still
amused by his emotional crimes, he can try to exploit this.

Therefore, a lack of acknowledgment is the real threat. To Alan, the
narcissist, indifference is even more of an issue than hatred. Alan's rather
you have a negative opinion than have no opinion at all.

(sick fuck)

Narcissists, like Alan, can't stand it when no one is paying attention to him.
Alan doesn't know how to feel important or special if he isn't the center of
the universe or consuming someone's thoughts. This is also why the traditional
Grey Rock method is often pointless and why complete avoidance is the best
route (or extreme modified contact... just ignore the sick fuck).

When People Speak Factually:

Have you ever paid close attention to how Alan, the narcissist, speaks? He
ALWAYS trying to belittle those he THINKS are below his station.

Additionally, through the use of cognitive empathy, he's spent his entire life
observing the emotional language of other people, ESPECIALLY RUSSIAN SPORTS
OFFICIALS and using it to his advantage. So, when you speak in facts instead of
using emotion, he intuitively understands he has less of an upper hand.

Therefore, he hates it when someone challenges him with facts instead of
emotion. Alan will usually retaliate with more arguing or hysteria. PROVE IT!
PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT!

This childish response simply shows that he feel out-of-control. Alan's attempt
to elevate the conversation's intensity by throwing an emotional temper
tantrum. PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT!
PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT!

If anything, this dynamic only highlights the narcissist's immaturity. His
inability to absorb facts demonstrates his incompetence in approaching most
adult interactions.

Authority:

Narcissists, like Alan, detest authority. That's because he resents having to
answer to anybody but himself (mommy orders him around, further compounding his
anger).

"Ski lifts are closed... too much snow." Bu bu but snow is just a thing of the
past, Alan says, even though we're seeing snow levels we saw in the 70s, when
CO² was MUCH lower.

Any sense of authority threatens his inherent desire for power and control.
"You can't ski here, bunny."

While narcissists, like Alan, can be intelligent, he often come across as
combative and unfit in professional environments. If confronted by his
inappropriate behavior, he tends to deny or rationalize his part.  PROVE IT!
PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT!
PROVE IT!

Of course, it's no surprise that most authority figures dislike working with
narcissists, like Alan. Supervisors (LOL) find him unruly and unreasonable.

Alan can't understand why the person can't follow basic directions without such
volatile reactions.

Being Told No:

Of all things, Alan, the narcissist, hates being told no (and actually
following through with it) tops the list. Narcissists, like Alan, are used to
manipulating and weaseling his way into getting what he wants.

Often, he'll pull all the stops to accomplish this task. He's spent his whole
life charming people to meet his needs.

That's why telling him no, and being adamant on your stance, often causes such
an angry reaction. Alan, the narcissist, isn't just upset about the denial -
he's downright confused by it!

Narcissists, like Alan, can't actually fathom why someone would refuse him.
Because he lacks real empathy, he can't understand what must be going on in
your mind. Moreover, even if he tries to comprehend it, he refuses to accept
this reality.

Implementing Consequences:

Have you ever tried to set a boundary with Alan, the narcissist,? How well did
it go? Most likely, you tried to implement a limit, and he reacted in one of
three ways:

Dismissing you altogether and gas-lighting your feelings, acknowledging his
mistake (LOL), and then doing nothing to change.

Narcissists, like Alan, can't accept any real consequences. Alan can't see when
he's wrong, and he can't understand how someone would ever think he's wrong.
And even if the narcissist understood this, he simply wouldn't care. As a
result, he tends to react disproportionately to boundaries and serious
conversations as a means to intimidate you and force you into compliance.

Unfortunately, many people simply give up on trying to implement consequences
with narcissists, like Alan.

(filters set to ignorte)

Losing At Anything:

Narcissists, like Alan, can resemble toddlers, in that he tend to be extremely
sore losers. Alan struggles to accept losing, and he also tends to lash out
when it happens. A few scenarios may occur:

Alan repeatedly proclaims a person on Usenet is incompetent. Alan's attempt to
defame or humiliate the winner. Alan pretends he didn't care about winning.
Alan insists that he "let the other person" take the spotlight. Alan refuses to
accept that he lost and awkwardly acts as if he's the actual winner.

Public Humiliation:

Because narcissists, like Alan, are sore losers, he can't handle real or
perceived public humiliation. Alan just can't tolerate the threat of failure.
To him, public humiliation is the ultimate form of defeat.

(and THAT'S why he HAS to be the last poster in a thread, if he has felt that
he's been slighted, in the least)

We all know that narcissists, like Alan, have incredibly fragile egos. When he
believes someone is making fun of him or if he's not the perceived expert or
authority in a public setting, it jolts his existence. As a result, he'll do
anything to protect his fragile ego. Some common responses include:

Laughing it off in public only to lash out later

Making up lies about anyone who is a real expert. ("Dr. Ian Clark is not a REAL
climatologist!!!")

Expectations of Commitment

Most narcissists, like Alan, are terrible with commitment. Although he believes
he deserves all senses of loyalty, he doesn't usually provide it himself. As a
result, when he gets into relationships (mommy only), he doesn't consider her
needs. He's only accounting for his own emotions, impulses, and desires.

Unfortunately, his mother holds onto wistful hope about her narcissist
changing. She listens to how the narcissist praises and adores her. She holds
onto fleeting promises that this time will be different.

Yet, Alan, the narcissist makes all the rules. Alan decides what he wants to
do, and he does it when he wants to do it. Therefore, he can break and change
the rules in ways that suits him.

Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it!
Prove it! Prove it!

99% of Other People:

How many friends does your narcissist have? Probably very few (more like NONE).
Usually, his only friends are other people who validate his narcissism, like
mommy.

Subsequently, how often do you hear Alan complain about other people? (ALL THE
TIME) More times than you can count, probably! That's because a single
wrongdoing often results in lifetime resentment. One mistake tarnishes an
entire reputation.

Narcissists, like Alan, struggle to get along with anyone who doesn't fit into
his falsified worldview. Alan can't stand to be challenged. Alan can't tolerate
the ideas that other people may know more than him.

If he's a cerebral narcissist, he is convinced that he is unique and should
only associate with other special or high-status individuals. In fact, when
confronted with anything that contradicts his sense of god-like stature, you
can bet that his reaction will be explosive and malicious.

Therefore, narcissists, like Alan, can't tolerate people who actually live in
reality. That's why you rarely see people with strong boundaries tolerating
narcissists, like Alan, for very long.

When You Change The Status Quo:

Narcissists, like Alan, hate change when it's out of his control. When you
challenge Alan, the narcissist, he remains in a defeating pattern full of
resentment and frustration, lashing out to make himself feel dominate.

Prove it!

I did.