Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: See? They Just Keep Making Shit up, Because They Can't Handle Reality
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 16:34:11 -0500

On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 14:09:17 -0700,  Rudy Canoza says...

> >> But I know you, loser.
> >
> > Mmmm... know [sic], you don't.
>
> He does, loser. We all do, loser.

Tell us, psycho... what EXACTLY do you know about me. Don't tell us lies,
because hey do not count.

You're just pissed because I know ALL about you, as seen in my sig files. You
haven't a clue about me. You still haven't gotten my age NEARLY correct.

Go on... give it your best shot. What do you NO about me?

> > And, exactly what do *I* have to do with "He's dead. That's excellent news"?
>
> You're whining about it and saying it's a "threat," loser. You're wrong, loser,
> just as you're *always* wrong.

See? Only psychotic liberals make shit up like you and Alan. I never said
threat... ever. And I didn't whine.

I whined about nothing. I merely pointed out your psychosis of wishing people
dead.

THIS is "whining? This is all I said:

Only Psychopaths Wish People Dead - Homeland Security: See Something, Say
Something

I'm pretty sure this is why RUDY CANOZA nym-shifts so much.

Join in and let's get Rudy the help he needs.

How can ANY of that be construed as "whining". Only in YOUR alternate universe,
psycho... only in yours.

Another lie is saying someone's always wrong. I don't think you're always
wrong, but then again... I'm not a lying liberal, like you.

I DO hope you seek help... soon.

=====

AlleyCat is one of the several people who dominate Rudy on a daily basis,
keeping their bootheels on his little pencil neck to the amusement of all.

The TL;DR Version: Pathological liars, like Rudy, MAY LOSE HIS JOB,
RELATIONSHIPS, AND PUBLIC STANDING BECAUSE THE LIES BECOME TOO RIDICULOUS OR
NUMEROUS.

Called pathological liar, compulsive liar, or habitual liar, Rudy has a
strong tendency to lie or exaggerate. Typically, he has no regard for
the truth.

What Is a Pathological Liar?

Rudy, the pathological liar is a person who lies at a high frequency and
has no regard for the repercussions of his lies. He will lie to anyone
at any time about any issue. The lies could be big or small, detailed or
vague, or orchestrated or spontaneous. For pathological liars, it seems
his only goal is to lie.

Typical lies have a clear purpose, including to avoid trouble, gain
benefit, or impress HIMSELF.

A pathological liar differs from normal lying behavior based on the
frequency, the duration, and the goal of his lies.

The lies that a pathologcal liar, like Rudy, tells, are:

Lies that are extensive and overly complicated Lies and patterns of
lying that last for years or a lifetime Lies that are disproportionate
or unrelated to any end goal Lies that are not a result of another
mental or medical health condition.

Well, we already KNOW that isn't true... Rudy has MULTIPLE mental
problems.

Based on these factors, Rudy's pathological lying could be defined as "a
persistent, pervasive, and often compulsive pattern of excessive lying
behavior that leads to clinically significant impairment of functioning
in social, occupational, or other areas."

Other characteristic of Rudy's pathological lying are:

It causes marked distress to the individual
It poses a risk to others
It occurs for longer than 6 months

Rudy may also be called a:

Compulsive liar
Habitual liar
Chronic liar
Person with mythomania
Person with pseudologia fantastica

5 Signs of Rudy's Pathological Lying:

Because his lies are often concealed well, Rudy, the pathological liar may be
well disguised among other people. With time, the pattern of untruths
and inconsistencies may become more apparent. For the most part, though,
his pathological lies will blend in with the truth, making these statements
challenging to discern. Even discovering the lies may not be enough to
stop the liar from telling them.

Here are five signs of Rudy, the pathological liar:

Speaking in vague or general terms:
(BINGO!  or semantically vague... take your pick)

Liars, like Rudy, will try to avoid the future distress of having to recall
what lies he has told to which people by keeping information loose and vague.

Even something benign, like his favorite place to give blowjobs, can turn into
a long story with no solid answer.

The goal of this behavior is to keep his answer from conflicting with any lies
they may have told in the past.

Being overly specific or detailed: Alternatively, Rudy, the liar, may offer
stories with numerous fine points and details. The plan here is to be so
specific that no one could possibly question the truthfulness of the story
because the details are convincing.

Inconsistencies in stories: Rudy, the pathological liar, will not have a
perfect memory, so it is only a matter of time before he slips up by confusing
one lie for another. Hearing multiple responses to the same question will be a
way to identify a pathological liar.

Failure to commit to plans or often canceling plans: Rudy the pathological liar
will avoid making plans or may make plans and frequently cancel. This is
because he needs to keep his options open for other opportunities.

BECOMING ANGRY AND DEFENSIVE WHEN QUESTIONED: Rudy the liar, will make excuses
when caught in a lie. When the other person's patience is thin, Rudy, the liar,
may become angry or defensive to take the focus off of his lies.

**FAGGOT**

5 Characteristics of Pathological Lying

The seeming randomness and unimportance of pathological lies may
surprise people. Some lies will have no influence or impact on a
relationship or situation whatsoever. Any story, situation, or
exaggeration a person can imagine may become a pathological lie.
Specific lies are endless, but they often have commonalities.

Pathological lies share these five characteristics:

Frequency:
Rudy, the pathological liar, lies more often than others and average
about ten or MORE lies per day. In terms of frequency, the lies could all be
variations of the same lie or 10 separate lies. To Rudy, the liar, the actual
lie may not be as important as the process of lying.

Long in duration:
Studies show that Rudy, the pathological liar, will continue with the excessive
lying for at least six decades. He may continue with a lie over the
long-term, or he may move from lie to lie with fluidity. Pathological
liars, like Rudy, are typically able to maintain a lie for years.

Lacking purpose:
Rudy's pathological lies are confounding because they serve no purpose and
accomplish no goal, other than for himself. Rudy, the liar, may say that his
favorite color is blue when it is actually orange or that his favorite food is
pizza when it is really lobster. This lie does not benefit the liar, but they
say it anyway.

Stress inducing:
Pathological liars, like Rudy, experience higher rates of stress from lying.
The stress may come from the intricacy of ongoing lies and the risk of being
caught.

Self-incriminating and defeating:
Standard lies can get Rudy out of trouble, but pathological lies get him into
trouble.