Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Only Psychopaths, Like AlleyPussyBitch, Lie About Climate Change
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 16:40:14 -0500

On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 14:03:09 -0700,  Rudy Canoza says...

> On 4/27/2024 9:03 AM, AlleyCat wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 08:29:38 -0700,  Rudy Canoza says...
> >
> >> He's dead. That's excellent news.
> >
> > Join in and let's get Rudy the help he needs.
> >
> > https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something
> >
> > https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something/get-involved
> >
> > https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something/seesay-day
>
> Ha ha ha! *HA HA HA HA HA HA*!
>
> Noting that someone is dead, and remarking that it's excellent news ? it is ? is
> not the same as "wishing" someone dead.
>
> However, I *absolutely* wish for Donald Trump to become dead. A massive heart
> attack or stroke would be lovely. It would be an absolute blessing for the country.

Join in and let's get Rudy the help he needs.

https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something

https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something/get-involved

https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something/seesay-day

The dossier grows.

AlleyCat is one of the several people who dominate Rudy on a daily basis,
keeping their bootheels on his little pencil neck to the amusement of all.

[I Just *LOVE* The Way This Sig-file Makes Boi-Fucker Lose His Fucking Mind]

Rudy's Little Man's Disease: A disease of short males marked by aggressive
antisocial behavior and constant overcompensation resulting in pompous
mannerisms such as spitting, twitching, swearing, speaking loudly and tough
talk.

"I can kill you with one hand.  You know this." - Rudy

The disease only affects teenagers or men who are less than 5' 6" tall.

"I'm about eight inches shorter than Trump [6' 2"]." - Rudy

The severity of this disease is inversely proportional to the height of the
sufferer. Other characteristics of this scourge are a very short penis, acne,
low I.Q and bad etiquette.

Often these males are homophobic to the point of insanity because of latent
sexual orientation issues.

**FAGGOT!** - Rudy Canoza

"Fixed your lie, you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy Canoza

"Thanks for kicking my faggot ass." - Rudy Canoza

"'Self' is redundant, you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot. - Rudy
Canoza

"I've beaten *you* to a bloody pulp, you squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot -
every fucking time.  You're a zero, as every, stale, squat-to-piss *no-fight*
faggot who incessantly bleats about "mommy's basement" *ALWAYS* is." - Rudy
Canoza

"... you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy Canoza

"... you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot" - Rudy Canoza

"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again.  Yes." - Rudy Canoza

"You a Squat-to-Piss Faggot." - Rudy Canoza

"The disgusting gurgling, slurping sounds below are just the faggots Hartung,
Sanitary Napkin and Bit of Nothingness enjoying a three-way" - Rudy Canoza

"YOU lose, Nazi faggot." - Rudy Canoza

Little Man's Disease is an untreatable epidemic in this country.

This is Rudy Canoza:  https://i.imgur.com/4FSRuAQ.mp4