Davin News Server

From: Quack Andrew B. Chung = SHEIN = Anita = jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' SHEIN <quack.chung@emery.edu>
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,soc.culture.israel,alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,uk.legal,alt.christnet.christianlife,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Only 1 person here in 25 years has threatened the personal, direct mass murder of jews - The answer who it is might not surprise you
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 22:48:55 +0100

On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 16:19:17 -0400, Peeler <trolltrap@valid.invalid>
wrote:

>On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 10:23:22 -0400, Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>>[more hints added]
>>Hints:
>>* An [alleged] male, has been posting here non stop since groups
>>inception over 25 years ago
>>* Possible transsexual
>>* Has threatened multiple lawsuits for various posters posting the truth
>>about him, not once has he followed through
>>* A dirt bag of hot, toxic air
>>* A puss filled shit stain upon humanity
>>* Did stop posting once for about 3 days, then threatened to murder
>>another posters wife & children when speculation arose
>>* Has averaged 17 posts per day over the years [pathetic]
>>* Lately more like 35 per day since his hamas obsession has taken root
>>* Most of those posts hate/jealousy for the USA, hate for jews, love for
>>muslims, niggers & dictators
>>* Declared himself an internet addict, "connected 24/7"
>>* Lives in a constant state of confused lies & denial
>>* Goes by an ironic 2 name moniker, both start with an H
>>* Has 0 sense of humor, though he claims to be a jolly good fellow
>>* Sucks muslim dick on command
>>* Has literal hamas cum dripping from his withered lips
>>* Sucks Bolshevik dick on command
>>* Never had a wife, has no children nor will he ever - Apparently people
>>loathe him by instinct
>>* Comes from a long line of cowardly losers, thankfully he has killed
>>the family tree
>>* A bitter, twisted [and racist[] fuck who once declared himself "a
>>proud communist" and thinks aztecs are white
>>
>>Ok I know thats not much to go on, but guess away, 3 guesses !
>>

>>Major psychological disorder ?
>>Obviously.
>>
>> > The Happy Hippy
>> >
>> > Oct 7, 2005

>> > psychological disorders
>> >

>> > The Happy Hippy
>> >
>> > Aug 3, 2006

>>home. I can
>>women and
>>we start

>>that's
>>That can be
>>stain of
>>buddies
>

>It is perfectly normal to hate jews; they are a despicable breed.
>However, it is not alright to advocate their murder. Denouncing or
>applauding violence that has already occurred is a personal choice.

Yup.

Indeed.

Yes.

Absolutely.

Right on, all counts.

Certainly.

Is there, any doubt?

Beyond, debate.

It's so, fucking obvious.

Like, totally.

It sure, is.

Damn, right!

Of, course.

Clearly.

Unequivocally.

Random, one-line drivel.

Me, too.

That is, right.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!

- -

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook:  Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there.  Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems.  I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel.  IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.