Davin News Server

From: "Little@man.Ball" <suck@ra.mentos>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: 81 Million Votes
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 15:48:55 -0600

On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 12:08:58 -0700
Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

> On 2024-04-27 10:41, Little@man.Ball wrote:
> > On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 08:15:00 -0700 Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
> >  =20
> >> On 2024-04-25 15:45, Little@man.Ball wrote: =20

> >>=20
> >> Irrelevant.
> >>=20
> >> Asking people what they BELIEVE doesn't change a fact. =20
> >=20
> > The push poll does not objectively ask - it instructs and frames,=20
> > clownshow.
> >=20
> > Then there are the always unreliable exit polls, or remorse
> > results. =20
>=20
> So what?
>=20
> You're presented a poll about what people BELIEVE about the 2020
> election.
>=20
> Nothing they believe changes the reality of that event.

You have NO clue how the multiverse works, just none.
=20
> >  =20
> >>=20
> >> 1. The total votes cast =20
> >=20
> > Included ILLEGALS - ergo they MUST be purged for honesty in
> > tabulation. =20
>=20
> Nope.

IMMEDIATELY AND FOREVER!

>=20
> >=20
> > https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2024/02/21/elon-musk-fans-con=
spiracy-that-biden-wants-to-legalize-undocumented-migrants-for-their-vote/?=
sh=3D4573b36f1942
> > =20
> "wants to" means it hasn't yet happened.

Already has.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DlWoV0PHh658

https://americafirstpolicy.com/issues/afpi-demands-states-enforce-law-again=
st-non-citizen-voting

AFPI=E2=80=99s effort coincides with the Safeguard American Voter Eligibili=
ty
(SAVE) Act that Congressman Chip Roy (R-TX) introduced on April 12. The
SAVE Act would amend the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 to
require proof of U.S. citizenship in order to register to vote in
federal elections.

Since January 2021, the Biden Administration=E2=80=99s willful negligence at
the border has allowed an estimated 11 million illegal immigrants into
our country. In March 2021, the President issued Executive Order 14019
directing federal agencies to register voters, including through
multi-lingual means, without requiring those registering to prove U.S.
citizenship. These actions, along with similar initiatives by liberal
governors, combine to create the distinct likelihood that illegal
immigrants will be registered and could show up to vote on Election Day.

>=20
> > https://spectrumlocalnews.com/tx/south-texas-el-paso/politics/2024/04/1=
7/a-flyer-at-a-camp-in-mexico-urges-u-s--bound-migrants-to-vote-for-biden
> > =20
>=20
> So? They can't, and you haven't presented any evidence that it's=20
> happened even once?

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/19-aliens-charged-voter-fraud-north-carol=
ina-following-ice-investigation

GREENSBORO, N.C. =E2=80=93 Nineteen foreign nationals face federal charges =
in
U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina for
illegally voting in the 2016 federal elections, according to federal
charges publicly announced on Wednesday. These charges are the latest
indictments to result from an ongoing years-long federal criminal
investigation being conducted by U.S. Immigration and Customs
Enforcement=E2=80=99s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) Raleigh
office.

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/565499-election-police-arrest-jamaican=
-illegal-alien-for-voting/

The state Election Crime Unit has arrested a man who investigators say vote=
d in Broward County but is living in the country illegally.

Alfred Samuels voted in two Broward Special Elections this year, according =
to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE). He registered to vote =
there in March 2021 under the alias Alford Nelson using a counterfeit birth=
 certificate from New York City, according to police.

Samuels has gone by at least seven different aliases, according to the Depa=
rtment of Corrections, and has previously served prison time in prison for =
11 felonies, including cocaine possession, selling/purchasing drugs within =
1,000 feet of a school, resisting arrest with violence and trafficking coca=
ine.

Samuels faces five years in prison and a $5,000 fine for two counts of voti=
ng as an unqualified elector.

The arrest comes as fallout continues to spin around the first arrests
made this summer by the first-of-its-kind Election Crime Unit. This
week, body camera footage from some of the prior 20 arrests showed
suspects who were confused and officers who were sympathetic to their
confusion. The suspects registered to vote, were granted voter ID cards
and voted in 2020 despite being prohibited from voting because of prior
convictions for murder or sexual offenses.

> 3. You've already destroyed your own argument, and you don't even=20
> realize it.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/desantis-announces-20-floridians-charged-vo=
ter-fraud-lauds/story?id=3D88563886

DeSantis announces 20 Floridians charged with voter fraud, lauds new electi=
on policing office
Those charged face punishments of up to 5 years in prison and fines.

https://georgiarecorder.com/2023/03/14/noncitizens-allowed-to-vote-in-some-=
local-elections-spurring-backlash-from-gop/

On March 14, Washington, D.C., became the latest city to approve
noncitizen voting, when a bill allowing the District=E2=80=99s roughly 42,0=
00
noncitizens, including those who are undocumented, to vote in municipal
elections became law after a bid by congressional Republicans to
overturn it fell short.

https://cis.org/North/Can-Aliens-Vote-Local-Elections-Different-Courts-Give=
-Different-Answers

 Earlier, the Vermont Supreme Court, in January, ruled that state=E2=80=99s=
 two largest cities could allow aliens to vote, but only in local elections.

The month before that saw Boston=E2=80=99s City Council pass a resolution g=
iving aliens the vote in local elections, but this must be confirmed by the=
 state legislature.

According to the Washington Post, federal district court Judge Amy Berman J=
ackson (an Obama appointee) ruled on March 21 that it was OK for the city c=
ouncil to give voting rights to non-citizens in local elections, dismissing=
 opponents=E2=80=99 arguments that their votes would be diluted by alien pa=
rticipation. The Immigration Reform Law Institute, which brought the case, =
vowed to appeal the decision.

The D.C. law, according to the Post, allows illegal aliens to vote; it also=
 allows aliens to hold elective office. In the District, voters choose a ma=
yor, an attorney general, members of the city council, and members of the s=
chool board. They also elect a non-voting delegate to the U.S. House of Rep=
resentatives; whether aliens could vote for this office was not a variable =
reported by the media.

In Vermont, according to another news story, while the state supreme court =
has approved alien voting in Burlington and Montpelier, the state=E2=80=99s=
 two largest cities, further steps are needed before that kind of voting wi=
ll begin. On March 9, Burlington passed a measure to this effect, but it st=
ill needs to be approved by the legislature.

Why the state supreme court was ruling on this issue, prior to the action b=
y the legislature, remains a mystery to me.

Nationwide, three states allow at least some local voting by aliens: They a=
re California, Maryland, and Vermont, usually only if the locality votes fo=
r it. According to Ballotpedia, 11 localities in Maryland, most if not all =
D.C. suburbs, have allowed such voting, with the rules in Riverdale allowin=
g citizen and alien voting at the age of 16.

In California, aliens in Oakland and San Francisco can vote in school
board elections, providing the would-be voter is a =E2=80=9Cparent, legal
guardian or caregiver=E2=80=9D of a child living in the pertinent school
district.

YA LYING DUMBFUCK!