Davin News Server

Subject: Re: Only Psychopaths, Like AlleyPussyBitch, Lie About Climate Change
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
From: Rudy Canoza <rc.@hendrie.con>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 15:01:57 -0700

['can.politics' gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

[subject line vandalism by squat-to-piss communist cocksucker repaired]

On every date, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist, aka
Neutered Pussy — *NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a
golf pro, *NEVER* a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been
laid, but just a pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing
fairy — *capitulated* and *submitted* to Rudy and then lied:

> On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 14:03:09 -0700,  Rudy Canoza, the intellectual, moral, professional, social, literary and physical superior to AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist, *wrote* (not "says" — only undeserved narcissists configure custom attributions):

>>   ['can.politics' gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]
>>
>> [subject line vandalism by squat-to-piss communist cocksucker repaired]

>>> Join in and let's get Rudy the help he needs.
>>>
>>> https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something
>>>
>>> https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something/get-involved
>>>
>>> https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something/seesay-day
>>
>> Ha ha ha! *HA HA HA HA HA HA*!
>>
>> Noting that someone is dead, and remarking that it's excellent news ? it is ? is
>> not the same as "wishing" someone dead.
>>
>> However, I *absolutely* wish for Donald Trump to become dead. A massive heart
>> attack or stroke would be lovely. It would be an absolute blessing for the country.
>
> Join in and let's get Rudy the help he needs.
>
> https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something
>
> https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something/get-involved
>
> https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something/seesay-day

*HA HA HA HA HA HA HA*!

You didn't do anything, you psycho narcissist.

> The dossier grows.

No "dossier"

> AlleyPussyBitch is one of the [sic] several people who *capitulate* and *submit* to Rudy on an [sic] daily basis,

*HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA*!

You lose again, you psycho narcissist liar.
--
Canoza's law: AlleyPussyBitch (the narcissistic toddler) is *always* wrong.