Davin News Server

From: JTEM <jtem01@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Expert's Eva Warning: 'One of The Biggest Energy Policy Blunders
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 18:40:43 -0400

  AlleyCat wrote:

> Expert's Eva Warning: 'One of The Biggest Energy Policy Blunders We've Ever
> Made'
>
> Energy experts are warning about numerous potential issues for electric
> vehicles, including affordability, range, weather, infrastructure, and economic
> concerns, even as the government and car companies increasingly push them on
> Americans. [emphasis, links added]

They're only pretending to care about those things in order to
avoiding mentioning the fact that lithium is a brain altering
chemical.

It's water soluble and WILL leach into the water supply. It's
already leaching into the water supply!

Long term it eats your kidneys, short term it makes you
"Compliant," shall we say?

It's used to treat series disorders such as schizoaffective
disorder or, in our case today, non-compliance with all edicts.

--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5