Davin News Server

From: JTEM <jtem01@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Almost All The Way Through April And...
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 01:50:39 -0400

Alan wrote:

> I know you don't understand complex systems.

Dude, and pardon me for assuming your gender but, you
haven't figured out how to pee without turning your
socks yellow!

The planet isn't warm. We live inside of what is called
the Holocene. Even if the data wasn't made up, there is
not so much as a lick of "Science" in comparing the
Holocene to itself and then declaring it doesn't match.

Of course it "Matches."

Now compare the Holocene to the previous interglacial
though, the one previous to the Holocene, and it's
cold. But that's a valid comparison so don't even
bother...

And for Christ's sake; change your socks!

--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5