Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Rudy's "Safe And Effective" mRNA Poison, Killing 20% More Aussies
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 11:51:37 -0500

Comments:

Mass murder mass poisoning.

Doctors are not baffled, they just have no integrity and are too afraid to
shout from the rooftops why there are so many excess deaths and injuries. They
work with the lying media who also have no integrity.

Your government gave you AIDS and is blaming "long COVID" for it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GMPqRisWQAIf62j?format=jpg&name=large

Vaccines will do the job slowly and quietly. Hardly anyone will even know it's
a holocaust.

It's not a pandemic, it's Big Pharma terrorism.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GMQKzDeWYAAWphd?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GMQfMMhWwAA6TZN?format=jpg&name=large

=====

Australia Has Seen A 20% Spike In Sudden Cardiac Arrests, Doctors Seem Baffled
The number of Victorians dying from sudden cardiac arrest has skyrocketed by 20
per cent over the past five years. This news report seems to dance around the
elephant in the room to what could have possibly changed over the past 3 years
to cause such a spike in heart attacks. It's as if they may be culpable in the
reason to so many dying or nearly dying suddenly.

The number of Victorians dying from sudden cardiac arrest has skyrocketed by
20% over the past five years. As Eliza Rug reports, St John Ambulance is
working to reverse the trend, rolling out publicly accessible defibrillators in
high-risk postcodes.

Andrew Conway says without his CPR-trained wife Leanne and a defibrillator, his
seventh cardiac arrest could have been his last. I was in bed and I had an
arrest in my sleep. Nearly 8,000 Victorians suffered a sudden cardiac arrest
between 2022 and 2023, an increase of 20% compared to the previous five years.

In part because more incidents are being reported, but also... There may be
combinations of aspects of stress and hangover. We know that our entire
community went through an incredibly difficult time during COVID.

Survival rates sit at just 5%. Currently in Sunshine, there are no
defibrillators that are available 24-7. So St John Ambulance is installing 30
publicly accessible defibs every 400 metres.

On homes, outside community centers, sports grounds.

The first aid body will also provide free CPR training for 5,000 residents, a
technique Alison Silver used to save her husband Gaston's life.

If I had not have had that CPR training, I don't think I would have been as
calm as what I was.

The defib program in Sunshine could potentially save 780 lives every year. St
John Ambulance is now calling on the state government to provide a funding
boost so it can be rolled out across other at-risk suburbs.

Hotspot postcodes include Werribee and Point Cook, Cranbourne and St Albans.
Men over the age of 50 are in the biggest danger zone, unless they receive a
life-saving shock. Eliza Rugg, 9News.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1784584614750617600/pu/vid/avc1/854x480/zA
_AVr0W6kOF4LBq.mp4?tag=12

THIS is Joe Biden when not on drugs or stimulants and acts like himself:

https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/S/p/u/y/Spuyq.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xPhZcMYekKs?feature=share

https://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g?t=27

https://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g?t=36

https://youtu.be/hiDRFTVH0rY?t=20

https://youtu.be/KuhR-Nqv6Wg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5JF7PupC58andpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gsMTe0Nr4Yandpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBUgHkbtm9Iandpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

=====

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats' best: Old-Rich-White-
Religious Freak, Joe Biden

Or As Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Would Say: "Labadies and
Gntlmn... I gve yu the Dmcrts' bst."

=====

Truinnerashuvvaduprezure!

https://i.imgur.com/vtb7SuM.mp4

https://youtu.be/Slm5bvO-_5I

=====

Joe Bidden Completely Forgets What He's Talking About In Excruciating Press
Conference
https://youtu.be/SdfvIvYPPRo?t=32

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder
https://youtu.be/Uj0ccJgJsPA

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech
https://youtu.be/0xwoaagXFyU

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'
https://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxxAyHgBiNU

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
https://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
https://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYch-1fRhiE

Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg4OUk0qyWM