Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: More Rudy Canoza mRNA Poison Stories
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 11:55:17 -0500

British MP Andrew Bridgen: "I'm afraid [the mRNA Covid vaccine roll-out] is
going to be bigger than the Holocaust."

"We've got to be somewhere between 10 and 20 million people that have been
killed by these experimental vaccines worldwide, and it's still going up."

Do you think people are now coming around because you've been fighting to have
this debate for quite a while haven't you?

Well the evidence was pretty considerable 18 months ago when I first spoke out.
I mean it's overwhelming now every week there's more evidence. Paper out last
week in Japan of a clear link now between people who've had the boosters and
the increased cancer.

We know why it's the SV40, the simian virus 40 promoter region that Pfizer
didn't disclose are in their vaccines. I mean there's a clear link with
promoting cancer.

And so are you seeing more MPs now than before coming to your side?

No the MPs have got their hands in the blood up to their armpits most of it.
They have put out thousands, hundreds if not thousands of letters saying that
the vaccines are safe and effective over the last few years. There's a general
election coming later this year and they really just want to hold the line
until after the general election. Because there is on both sides of the house
there's so much political capital that the vaccines are safe and effective.
Which they're neither safe nor effective.

I was thrown out of the Conservative party for tweeting that a leading
cardiologist had said that the vaccine rollout is the biggest crime against
humanity since the holocaust. I'm afraid I think it's going to be bigger than
the holocaust. Because I think we're going to be somewhere between 10 and 20
million people have been killed by these experimental vaccines worldwide. And
it's still going up.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1784513131923767296/pu/vid/avc1/854x480/U3
hxjaLt28dO8G58.mp4?tag=12

THIS is Joe Biden when not on drugs or stimulants and acts like himself:

https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/S/p/u/y/Spuyq.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xPhZcMYekKs?feature=share

https://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g?t=27

https://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g?t=36

https://youtu.be/hiDRFTVH0rY?t=20

https://youtu.be/KuhR-Nqv6Wg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5JF7PupC58andpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gsMTe0Nr4Yandpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBUgHkbtm9Iandpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

=====

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats' best: Old-Rich-White-
Religious Freak, Joe Biden

Or As Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Would Say: "Labadies and
Gntlmn... I gve yu the Dmcrts' bst."

=====

Truinnerashuvvaduprezure!

https://i.imgur.com/vtb7SuM.mp4

https://youtu.be/Slm5bvO-_5I

=====

Joe Bidden Completely Forgets What He's Talking About In Excruciating Press
Conference
https://youtu.be/SdfvIvYPPRo?t=32

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder
https://youtu.be/Uj0ccJgJsPA

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech
https://youtu.be/0xwoaagXFyU

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'
https://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxxAyHgBiNU

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
https://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
https://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYch-1fRhiE

Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg4OUk0qyWM