Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: DA Bragg's 'Key Witness' In Trump Case Flopped
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 17:07:13 -0500

DA Bragg's 'Key Witness' In Trump Case Flopped

In a twist of events, David Pecker, a crucial witness for the prosecution,
provided testimony during the criminal trial of former President Donald Trump
in New York, but statements seem to have significantly undermined the case
being pursued by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg.

There was anticipation surrounding Pecker, the ex-CEO of American Media Inc.,
owner of the controversial National Enquirer, to provide crucial testimony
against Trump. His testimony was thought to shed light on the infamous "catch
and kill" scheme, a method used by the tabloid to purchase damaging stories
about Trump during the 2016 election and subsequently suppress them.

However, during cross-examination by Trump's lawyers, Pecker's comments seemed
to tear apart the story that the prosecution had worked hard to build. Pecker
said in court that Trump wasn't the one who was most worried about potentially
damaging stories because of Trump's fame and history with women. It was Pecker
himself and former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen.

During his testimony, Pecker revealed that in 2015, he had agreed to act as
Trump's "eyes and ears." He pledged to inform Cohen about any stories that
could potentially cause harm as Trump ran for the 2016 GOP presidential
nomination. Pecker would buy the rights to these stories but didn't publish
them, which kept them secret.

Following Pecker's testimony, political and legal analysts seemed to largely
agree that he was not quite the star witness that Bragg had hoped for.

"Did the prosecution comprehend that they just looked silly?" "Their main
witness just said that Trump didn't even think of any of this," a political
analyst from Travis Media Group tweeted after the testimony.

"Pecker effectively testified today that he and Cohen drummed up this scheme,
without Trump's instruction. Not a good day for Alvin Bragg and Joe Biden!!!"
Raheem Kassam of the National Pulse tweeted.

The week's trial wrapped with testimony from other key figures including Rhona
Graff, a longtime assistant to Trump, and Gary Farro, a former banker
associated with Cohen.

At the heart of the trial lies a $130,000 payment made to adult film actress
Stormy Daniels, purportedly aimed at hushing up her alleged affair with Trump
during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Farro delved into the specifics of the banking mechanisms employed to execute
the payment, as jurors received brief testimony from Graff. She affirmed her
role in maintaining communications at the Trump Organization for both Daniels
and another individual implicated in comparable allegations, Karen McDougal.

Georgetown University law school professor Jonathan Turley was among those who
were unimpressed with Bragg's witnesses. During a Fox News interview, he
pointed out weaknesses in the prosecution's strategy. "I have to say this is
collapsing on its own weight," Turley stated emphatically. "I mean, you just
have to stand back and let it fall."

Turley criticized the prosecution for not addressing what he deemed essential
questions. "Just asking simple questions that the jury would want to know has
left serious damage for the prosecution," he noted. "These are the questions
that you would have expected the prosecution to ask as just the completion of
their line of questioning," Turley added, suggesting that these omissions could
significantly impact the trial's outcome.

In an earlier Fox interview, Turley called Bragg's case against Trump "legally
absurd."

Fox host Maria Bartiromo kicked the segment off by asking: "I'm gonna put up
this letter, this is from Stormy Daniels that President Trump posted, I know
you've seen this, it says, 'Stormy Daniels writes, 'The fact of the matter is
that each party to this alleged affair denied its existence in 2006, 2011,
2016, 2017 and now again 2018. I'm not denying this affair because I was paid
hush money. I'm denying the affair because it never happened,' writes Stormy
Daniels. Sir?"

"Yeah, everything about this case is, in my view, legally absurd. You know,
this case is basically a state misdemeanor that had run out under the statute
of limitations," Turley began.

"Bragg was forced, after he declined for a long time to bring this charge, to
do so. His predecessor rejected it. So they took a dead misdemeanor and
bootstrapped it into effectively trying a federal crime. But the federal crime
here under election law was rejected under the Department of Justice," Turley
continued.

THIS is Joe Biden when not on drugs or stimulants and acts like himself:

https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/S/p/u/y/Spuyq.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xPhZcMYekKs?feature=share

https://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g?t=27

https://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g?t=36

https://youtu.be/hiDRFTVH0rY?t=20

https://youtu.be/KuhR-Nqv6Wg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5JF7PupC58andpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gsMTe0Nr4Yandpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBUgHkbtm9Iandpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

=====

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats' best: Old-Rich-White-
Religious Freak, Joe Biden

Or As Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Would Say: "Labadies and
Gntlmn... I gve yu the Dmcrts' bst."

=====

Truinnerashuvvaduprezure!

https://i.imgur.com/vtb7SuM.mp4

https://youtu.be/Slm5bvO-_5I

=====

Joe Bidden Completely Forgets What He's Talking About In Excruciating Press
Conference
https://youtu.be/SdfvIvYPPRo?t=32

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder
https://youtu.be/Uj0ccJgJsPA

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech
https://youtu.be/0xwoaagXFyU

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'
https://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxxAyHgBiNU

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
https://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
https://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYch-1fRhiE

Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg4OUk0qyWM