Davin News Server

From: JTEM <jtem01@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Expert's Eva Warning: 'One of The Biggest Energy Policy Blunders
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 00:57:32 -0400

  Little@man.Ball wrote:

> Nutritional lithium is found in drinking water, grains, vegetables,
> fish, meat, dairy, kelp, mustard, and pistachios. The human body
> contains about 7 milligrams of lithium.

So isn't "Nutritional Cyanide."

Lithium is an element. It's not going away and it does
alter the human brain. True, like the cyanide and
arsenic found in foods, we're exposed to lithium all the
time. But, even what appears to be small elevations in
lithium levels is measurable within human populations.
Many studies have been done. Looking at violent crime
and suicides, there was a noticeable reduction in those
areas with elevated lithium levels. THIS WAS BEFORE
THE MASSIVE INCREASE IN MINING & USE OF LITHIUM!

The point is that lithium doesn't "Forget" how to quiet
down a human brain if the person isn't a violent criminal
or suicidal. It's bringing "Normal" people down just as
much, only "Normal" people started out much lower!

       ...in one study I saw, the absolute HIGHEST level
of lithium they found, in natural water supplies,
amounted to 1/1000th a pharmaceutical dose. That was
the highest -- not the average but the highest. And
they were seeing measurable changes to human populations
at much lower levels.

NOTE:  The human body can actually benefit from tiny
trace levels of cyanide, just as it can benefit from tiny
trace levels of lithium. We are elevating those lithium
levels. We are going were we find the highest concentrations,
"Mining" it and sticking it inside of every electronic
device we can think of.

--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5