Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: OMFG! - Is Rudy Canoza Really IS This Psychotic - It WAs a Blatant Lie in 2017 and It's STILL A Blatant Lie
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 08:45:20 -0500

On Sun, 28 Apr 2024 18:00:38 -0700,  Rudy Canoza says...

> The bust of MLK was removed from the Oval Office, then put back when Trump was
> humiliated over it.

A Note to Our Readers - We Lied - time.com

https://time.com/4645541/donald-trump-white-house-oval-office/

On the evening of January 20, TIME White House correspondent Zeke Miller
incorrectly reported that the bust of Martin Luther King Jr. had been removed
from the Oval Office. Zeke quickly issued a correction. In the hours that
followed, he sent multiple emails and tweets taking responsibility for his
mistake, and apologized in person, on email and on Twitter. During further
conversations over the weekend, he asked a White House advisor to pass along
his apology to the president as well.

The President and White House aides have cited this mistake as an example of
"deliberately false reporting." It was no such thing. We regret that the error
occurred, and believe it is important to share some detail about how it
happened.

Zeke was in the Oval Office on Friday night as part of the press pool on hand
to document one of President Trump's first official acts. He wrote a brief
report, naming the aides who were there and noting that a bust of Winston
Churchill was present in a new spot. Asked by other reporters about the bust of
Martin Luther King, Jr., Zeke said he had looked for it and not seen it. As a
result, a pool report by another reporter sent out at 7:31 p.m., based partly
on Zeke's observations, included this: "More decorating details: Apart from the
return of the Churchill bust, the MLK bust was no longer on display."

"I should not have allowed unconfirmed information to end up in a pool
report," Zeke says. Within minutes, when inquiries began to come in about the
missing bust, Zeke reviewed videos and wire photos, and tried to find a member
of the White House staff who could answer whether the bust had been moved. He
found an aide who went into the office to check and texted Zeke at 8:10 p.m.
that the bust was there.

Two minutes later Zeke emailed a correction to a large list of White House
reporters. "The MLK bust remains in the Oval Office in addition to the
Churchill bust per a WH aide. It was apparently obscured by a door and an agent
earlier. My sincerest apologies." He tweeted a correction as well. A TIME story
that included the error was corrected, and for the next several hours, Zeke
worked to alert colleagues of the mistake. He sent out several emails to
reporters and eight tweets, including, at 8:41 p.m. "Tweeting again: WH aide
confirms the MLK bust is still there. I looked for it in the oval 2x and didn't
see it. My apologies to my colleagues." At 8:46 p.m., Press Secretary Sean
Spicer re-tweeted that message with the words "Apology accepted." To that, Zeke
replied: "This is on me, not my colleagues. I've been doing everything I can to
fix my error. My apologies."

"I did all I could to correct the record," Zeke says, "and I apologize to my
colleagues, the president and anyone misinformed by my mistake."

No news organization ever wants to make an error, but we all have procedures
for handling them when we do. Zeke moved quickly to correct the record, and we
stand behind him for taking responsibility for the mistake. He and our other
reporters will continue to cover the new Administration thoroughly, fairly and
fearlessly.

=====

AlleyCat is one of the several people who dominate Rudy on a daily basis,
keeping their bootheels on his little pencil neck to the amusement of all.

The TL;DR Version: Pathological liars, like Rudy, MAY LOSE HIS JOB,
RELATIONSHIPS, AND PUBLIC STANDING BECAUSE THE LIES BECOME TOO RIDICULOUS OR
NUMEROUS.

Called pathological liar, compulsive liar, or habitual liar, Rudy has a
strong tendency to lie or exaggerate. Typically, he has no regard for
the truth.

What Is a Pathological Liar?

Rudy, the pathological liar is a person who lies at a high frequency and
has no regard for the repercussions of his lies. He will lie to anyone
at any time about any issue. The lies could be big or small, detailed or
vague, or orchestrated or spontaneous. For pathological liars, it seems
his only goal is to lie.

Typical lies have a clear purpose, including to avoid trouble, gain
benefit, or impress HIMSELF.

A pathological liar differs from normal lying behavior based on the
frequency, the duration, and the goal of his lies.

The lies that a pathologcal liar, like Rudy, tells, are:

Lies that are extensive and overly complicated Lies and patterns of
lying that last for years or a lifetime Lies that are disproportionate
or unrelated to any end goal Lies that are not a result of another
mental or medical health condition.

Well, we already KNOW that isn't true... Rudy has MULTIPLE mental
problems.

Based on these factors, Rudy's pathological lying could be defined as "a
persistent, pervasive, and often compulsive pattern of excessive lying
behavior that leads to clinically significant impairment of functioning
in social, occupational, or other areas."

Other characteristic of Rudy's pathological lying are:

It causes marked distress to the individual
It poses a risk to others
It occurs for longer than 6 months

Rudy may also be called a:

Compulsive liar
Habitual liar
Chronic liar
Person with mythomania
Person with pseudologia fantastica

5 Signs of Rudy's Pathological Lying:

Because his lies are often concealed well, Rudy, the pathological liar may be
well disguised among other people. With time, the pattern of untruths
and inconsistencies may become more apparent. For the most part, though,
his pathological lies will blend in with the truth, making these statements
challenging to discern. Even discovering the lies may not be enough to
stop the liar from telling them.

Here are five signs of Rudy, the pathological liar:

Speaking in vague or general terms:
(BINGO!  or semantically vague... take your pick)

Liars, like Rudy, will try to avoid the future distress of having to recall
what lies he has told to which people by keeping information loose and vague.

Even something benign, like his favorite place to give blowjobs, can turn into
a long story with no solid answer.

The goal of this behavior is to keep his answer from conflicting with any lies
they may have told in the past.

Being overly specific or detailed: Alternatively, Rudy, the liar, may offer
stories with numerous fine points and details. The plan here is to be so
specific that no one could possibly question the truthfulness of the story
because the details are convincing.

Inconsistencies in stories: Rudy, the pathological liar, will not have a
perfect memory, so it is only a matter of time before he slips up by confusing
one lie for another. Hearing multiple responses to the same question will be a
way to identify a pathological liar.

Failure to commit to plans or often canceling plans: Rudy the pathological liar
will avoid making plans or may make plans and frequently cancel. This is
because he needs to keep his options open for other opportunities.

BECOMING ANGRY AND DEFENSIVE WHEN QUESTIONED: Rudy the liar, will make excuses
when caught in a lie. When the other person's patience is thin, Rudy, the liar,
may become angry or defensive to take the focus off of his lies.

**FAGGOT**

5 Characteristics of Pathological Lying

The seeming randomness and unimportance of pathological lies may
surprise people. Some lies will have no influence or impact on a
relationship or situation whatsoever. Any story, situation, or
exaggeration a person can imagine may become a pathological lie.
Specific lies are endless, but they often have commonalities.

Pathological lies share these five characteristics:

Frequency:
Rudy, the pathological liar, lies more often than others and average
about ten or MORE lies per day. In terms of frequency, the lies could all be
variations of the same lie or 10 separate lies. To Rudy, the liar, the actual
lie may not be as important as the process of lying.

Long in duration:
Studies show that Rudy, the pathological liar, will continue with the excessive
lying for at least six decades. He may continue with a lie over the
long-term, or he may move from lie to lie with fluidity. Pathological
liars, like Rudy, are typically able to maintain a lie for years.

Lacking purpose:
Rudy's pathological lies are confounding because they serve no purpose and
accomplish no goal, other than for himself. Rudy, the liar, may say that his
favorite color is blue when it is actually orange or that his favorite food is
pizza when it is really lobster. This lie does not benefit the liar, but they
say it anyway.

Stress inducing:
Pathological liars, like Rudy, experience higher rates of stress from lying.
The stress may come from the intricacy of ongoing lies and the risk of being
caught.

Self-incriminating and defeating:
Standard lies can get Rudy out of trouble, but pathological lies get him into
trouble.