Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: More Proof That Rudy Canoza, aka Rudy Canoza, Is A Lying Sack of Psychoses
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 08:45:24 -0500

On Sun, 28 Apr 2024 18:00:38 -0700,  Rudy Canoza says...

> The bust of MLK was removed from the Oval Office, then put back when Trump was
> humiliated over it.

Trump Still Angry, and Rightly So, Over Fake News Report About MLK Bust Removal

WASHINGTON (CBSMiami/AP) President Donald Trump is continuing to slam an
incorrect report that he removed a bust of Martin Luther King Jr. from the Oval
Office.

Trump held a listening session dedicated to African-American History Month
Wednesday. He praised the civil rights icon and called the report on
Inauguration Day that he had removed a bust a "disgrace."

"Somebody said I took the statue out of my office. And it turned out that that
was fake news. Fake news," Trump said. "The statue is cherished. It was never
even touched, so I think it was a disgrace, but that's the way the press is.
Very unfortunate."

The reporter acknowledged the error, saying he didn't see it.

Time magazine editor Nancy Gibbs shot back after White House aides later deemed
it an example of "deliberately false reporting."

"It was no such thing," Gibbs wrote in a statement. "We regret that the error
occurred, and believe it is important to share some detail about how it
happened."

She continued to explain that a door and agent stood in front of the bronze
bust of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., blocking reporter Zeke Miller's view. Two
minutes later, he retracted his mistake.

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer responded in kind.

During Trump's listening session, he noted that he did better in the African-
American community than candidates in previous years.