Davin News Server

From: "Scout" <me4guns@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,alt.atheism,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,can.politics
Subject: Re: Every word AlleyPussyBitch says about global warming is false
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 08:31:35 -0400

"Dawn Flood" <Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:v0gkq6$3poc0$1@dont-email.me...
> On 4/26/2024 9:51 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> [Default]  Rudy Cunt Flaps Canoza <rc.@hendrie.con> typed:
>>
>>> AlleyCat keeps making me look like a complete asshole! He owns me!
>>
>> We know.
>>
>>> AlleyPussyBitch is illiterate. He rendered carbon dioxide as "CO²".
>>> That's
>>> *wrong*. It's *CO?*
>>
>> Wrong, Cunt Flaps!
>>
>> Carbon dioxide (CO2) is an important heat-trapping gas, also known as
>> a greenhouse gas, that comes from the extraction and burning of fossil
>> fuels (such as coal, oil, and natural gas), from wildfires, and
>> natural processes like volcanic eruptions.
>> Carbon Dioxide | Vital Signs – Climate Change - NASA
>>
>> CO is carbon MONoxide, which obviously you're not breathing enough of.
>
> Anthropogenic Global Warming is a fact to the same extent that the Law of
> Falling Bodies is a fact; we need look no farther than here:
>
> https://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/
>
> Ice is melting due to our World's increasing global temperatures.  QED.
>
> Dawn

Yea, but the CAUSES of that are a matter of some debate. After all until you
can explain why it was warmer during the Roman empire due to it's vast
industrialization, or why the mini Ice Age of the middle ages occurred.. or
why a return to temperatures prevalent before that even isn't to be
expected.. your whole argument is purely conjecture.