Davin News Server

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,alt.atheism,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,can.politics
Subject: Re: Every word AlleyPussyBitch says about global warming is false
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 20:02:34 -0400

On Mon, 29 Apr 2024 08:31:35 -0400, "Scout" <me4guns@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net>
wrote:

>"Dawn Flood" <Dawn.Belle.Flood@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 4/26/2024 9:51 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>>> [Default]  Rudy Cunt Flaps Canoza <rc.@hendrie.con> typed:

>>> We know.

>>> Wrong, Cunt Flaps!
>>>
>>> Carbon dioxide (CO2) is an important heat-trapping gas, also known as
>>> a greenhouse gas, that comes from the extraction and burning of fossil
>>> fuels (such as coal, oil, and natural gas), from wildfires, and
>>> natural processes like volcanic eruptions.
>>> Carbon Dioxide | Vital Signs – Climate Change - NASA
>>>
>>> CO is carbon MONoxide, which obviously you're not breathing enough of.
>>
>> Anthropogenic Global Warming is a fact to the same extent that the Law of
>> Falling Bodies is a fact; we need look no farther than here:
>>
>> https://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/
>>
>> Ice is melting due to our World's increasing global temperatures.  QED.
>>
>> Dawn
>
>Yea, but the CAUSES of that are a matter of some debate. After all until you
>can explain why it was warmer during the Roman empire due to it's vast
>industrialization, or why the mini Ice Age of the middle ages occurred.. or
>why a return to temperatures prevalent before that even isn't to be
>expected.. your whole argument is purely conjecture.

It has been explained.  Those were normal cycles.  The trouble is, we're still in the
'little ice age' cooling cycle but temps are going *up*.

Swill
--
Conservative thinking only predicts the past. - R Kym Horsell

https://www.gocomics.com/mattdavies/2024/04/01

https://www.forwardparty.com/ . .

Heroyam slava!  Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni!  Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv!  Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.