Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: LOL... Ski Bunny's So Liberal, He Conflates "Bias" With Lying
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 21:46:18 -0500

On Mon, 29 Apr 2024 15:19:28 -0700,  Alan says...

> On 2024-04-29 14:23, AlleyCat wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 29 Apr 2024 12:52:27 -0700,  Alan says...
> >
> >> Like... ...what did Trump do?
> >
> > Me          thinks poor wittle bi-polar clinically depressed ski bunny knows,
> > having looked up what Trump HIMSELF did and didn't like what he found, so he
> > plays the ignorance game, while trying to get others to do legwork he's already
> > done.
> >
> > I'll give you one a day, as long as you ask for them.
> >
> > 1. Tax cuts.
> >
> > APNews:
> >
> > Fueled by his (read, HIS) historic tax reform and an unprecedented REGULATORY
> > ROLLBACK (ah shit... gave you two), the economy grew by 4.1 percent in the
> > second quarter. The unemployment rate is just 3.9 percent - near the lowest it
> > has been in nearly two decades - and the New York Times reports, "Job growth is
> > on a record streak [and] American factories ... are hiring at their fastest
> > rate in two decades."
>
> 'Marc Alexander Thiessen (born January 13, 1967) is an American
> conservative author, political appointee, and weekly columnist for The
> Washington Post. Thiessen served as a speechwriter for President George
> W. Bush from 2007 to 2009 and Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld from
> 2001 to 2006.'
>
> Sounds completely unbiased...

Point out the lie.

So, when the left-wing loony media says something good about Biden, they're
lying?

Have you given up all hope to ever refuting anything I post?

Looks that way, because YOUR bias makes you look stupid when you attack the
messenger without refuting a fucking thing, stalker.

=====

Alan Baker, My Creepy Internet Stalker!
Yikes. He's spent the last 48 hours researching me.

They should make internet stalking illegal, I think Alan Baker has had
practice researching the little kiddies he likes to molest.

Anyone thinking of hiring this internet stalker Alan Baker from Vancouver,
BC should certainly give him a psych eval. As according to this website
people that

stalk others on the internet more times than not leads to pedophilia. Alan
Baker is obviously bordering on or has become a child predator.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/internet-security090507.htm

Yikes. If something happens to me please make sure the local, and Canadian
police no that I was being stalked online by Alan Baker, A Macintosh bench
tech from Vancouver, BC.

Please post this every newsgroup so your children know to avoid him and thus
remove themselves from danger.

https://compgroups.net/comp.sys.mac.system/alan-baker-my-creepy-internet-
stalker/1157187

I would have to be a total hypocrite to say that Internet "stalking" should be
crime and how would it be enforced in any case? Could a bot search program be
considered stalking. Companies routinely data mine would that be stalking?

Alan Baker the fag of course supports Popless Jake Virtannen the fag athlete of
Celebrities gay bar on Davie St. fame.

=====

https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=alan%20baker%20stalk&hl=en

Alan Baker, Stalking wack job freak from rec.skiing.alpine

Alan Baker, Stalking ASSHOLE from rec.skiing.alpine

The insane world of Alan Baker from rec.skiing.alpine

Alan Baker: Holy Shit, This Fuckhead is REALLY FUCKING CRAZY from
rec.skiing.alpine

The strange mind of Alan Baker from rec.skiing.alpine
Fuck this shit. You are insane. Get help.

LOL... did I write that?

Nope.

Poster Alan Baker Is A Lying Queer ... from can.politics
... Alan Baker checking out the dick in the locker room.

Alan Baker A Faggot Queer Like Popless Jake Virtannen The Useless from
alt.sports.hockey.nhl.vanc-canucks
... Alan Baker checking out the dick in the

I wondered why you never denied it.