Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: You're Still Losinnnng
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 12:59:29 -0500

On Thu, 2 May 2024 09:10:18 -0700,  Alan says...

> On 2024-05-01 21:50, AlleyCat wrote:
> >
> > More bad news for climate dormers. A new Harvard youth poll surveying 18 to 29-
> > year-olds on 16 prominent issues of concern for the upcoming election found
> > that climate change ranks 12th of 16.
> >
> > LOL... 12th of 16.
> >
> > Climate continues to become less and less of a concern for voters, and the
> > activist mob's messaging for imminent doom and gloom is not resonating with gen
> > z and millennial.
> >
> > https://IPO.Harvard.eddo/youth-poll/47th-edition-spring-2024...
> >
> > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GMigCYCXAAAzvnw?format=jpg&name=large
> >
> > After getting slammed by Biden on high food and gas prices, high rent, high
> > insurance premiums, and high electric bills, the struggle of life has become
> > all too real for 18-29 yr-olds. Climate change alarm is no longer a big concern
> > of theirs.
>
> Deliberately mangling the URL for the poll, loser?

Wasn't intentional. I think I ran a macro on it. Besides... you found it, and
that's all that counts.

> Gosh, I wonder why:
>
> 'Key Takeaways

> Among young Americans under 30, President Biden leads former President
> Trump by eight percentage points; among likely voters, Biden's lead
> expands to 19 points.'

I don't give a shit about off-topic shit, like you ALWAYS bring in. The topic,
moron, if you haven't noticed, was the climate.

Wanna speak to the non-sequitur bullshit about Biden, which is par for the
course, because college kids are idiots, start a new thread on Biden's poll
number vis-a-vis college students.

OK... while YOU'RE at it:

I can see why you listed that ONE point. LOL

3. Most young Americans believe there's a crisis at the Southern border...

4. Only 9% of Young Americans Say The Country Is Headed In The Right Direction;
Economic Concerns...

6. While young men are turning away from the Democratic party...

Over the last five years, we have noted however an attitudinal shift on climate
policy. In 2020, 60% of young men agreed that "government should do more to
curb climate change, even at the expense of economic growth," while today,
agreement is down to 47%.

You're LOSINNNNNG!

7. Confidence in public institutions continues to decline.

10. Nearly half of young Americans are regularly bothered by feelings of
depression or hopelessness.

Poor liberals.

White Liberals More Likely To Have A Mental Health Condition

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/apr/22/white-liberals-more-likely-
have-mental-health-cond/

Apr 22, 2021 - Sixty-two percent of Whites who classify themselves as "very
liberal" or "liberal" have been told by a doctor they have a mental health
condition, as compared to 26% of conservatives and...

=====

White Liberals More Likely to Have Mental Health Problems... - Newsmax

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/white-liberals-mental-health-
study/2021/04/20/id/1018293/

The Pew Study, Which The Washington Free Beacon notes was published last year
but only gained attention in a recent article, showed that white liberals of
all ages were more likely to be diagnosed with a mental health condition than
moderates or conservatives, with the disparity particularly pronounced among
those aged 18-29, according to evie...

=====

Study: Young White Liberals More Likely to Have Mental Health Problems

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/22/study-young-white-liberals-
more-likely-to-have-mental-health-problems/

Apr 22, 2021 - When sex and age were factors, 56.3 percent of white women
between the ages of 18 and 29 and who labeled themselves as "liberal," said
they had been given a mental health diagnosis, compared to 27.3 percent of
conservatives in the same categories and 28.4 percent of moderates:

=====

62% of "liberal" or very "liberal" whites have a mental health condition

https://www.independentsentinel.com/62-of-liberal-or-very-liberal-whites-have-
a-mental-health-condition/

According to a Pew Research Center survey, 62% percent of Whites who classify
themselves as "very liberal" or "liberal" has been told by a doctor they have a
mental health condition. Only 26% of conservatives and 20% of moderates have
been told they have such a condition, the study found.

=====

Pew Study: White Liberals Disproportionately Suffer From Mental Illness...

https://wibc.com/108211/pew-study-white-liberals-disproportionately-suffer-
from-mental-illness/

White women, ages 18-29, who identified as liberal were given a mental health
diagnosis from medical professionals at a rate of 56.3%, as compared to 28.4%
in moderates and 27.3% in conservatives. Zach Goldberg, a Ph.D. candidate in
political science, consolidated the study's info in a set of visuals and posted
them to a thread on Twitter.

SCIENCE: White Libs More Likely To Have Mental Health Problems

https://freebeacon.com/politics/white-libs-mental-health/

Within this demographic, 34 percent of liberals reported having mental health
problems, compared with 22 percent of moderates and 16 percent of
conservatives. Zach Goldberg, the doctoral...

=====

White Liberals Twice as Likely to be Diagnosed with Psychological Problems

https://www.hennessysview.com/p/psychologic-disorders-white-liberals

Nearly 1 in 2 (45.9%) of white liberals have been diagnosed with mental health
disorders. White liberals of all ages are more than twice as likely as
conservatives of any age to suffer from mental health disorders. White liberals
are almost twice as likely as non-white liberals to be diagnosed with mental
health problems.

=====

6 Reasons Why Liberalism IS A Mental Disorder (LOL) - The Political Insider

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/6-reasons-why-liberalism-can-be-considered-a-
mental-disorder/

In 2005, Michael Savage famously wrote a book titled, Liberalism is a Mental
Disorder, the subject of which is self-explanatory. Additionally, Dr. Lyle
Rossiter, a board-certified clinical psychologist, wrote a book in which he
diagnosed the ideology of the left as a tangible mental illness.

=====

Personality Traits, Mental Illness, and Ideology

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/unique-everybody-
else/202103/personality-traits-mental-illness-and-ideology

specifically, surveys on the " big five " traits of extraversion,
agreeableness, conscientiousness, neuroticism, and openness to experience have
found that people identifying as politically...

=====

Study claims over 50% of liberal women under 30 have mental health...

https://theliberal.ie/study-claims-over-50-of-liberal-women-under-30-have-
mental-health-issues-men-and-women-with-liberal-views-more-likely-to-be-
mentally-unwell/

Study claims over 50% of liberal women under 30 have mental health issues, men
and women with liberal views more likely to be mentally unwell April 24, 2021 -
12:01 Gerard Clarke Irish News